17 days until Christmas!!!

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Hello everyone!

Christmas is just sneaking up on us isn't it? Its only 17 days until Christmas!!! It seems to do that, except for when your younger. When your younger Christmas seems to take much longer to get here! ;) This year has just flown by. I can't believe it is almost... 2014!!! I love it when the Christmas music is on! A few days ago my siblings and we made ornaments for our tree! We also did out Christmas shopping! My favorite parts of Christmas are decorating the tree with my family on Christmas Eve, watching the Nativity story and eating snacks, spending time with Mom and Dad while wrapping gifts, making and decorating Christmas cookies! I love Christmas! Whats your favorite part of Christmas?


0 comments

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email