Sunshine Award!!

Thursday, February 06, 2014

I got awarded the Sunshine award 3 times in the past 2 weeks!!! I think it is time to do a post about it! ;) 




The first person who nominated me is Jessica Joy! You can look at her blog here! Thank you Jessica! The second person who nominated me is my sister Julia! You can look at her blog here! Thank you Julia! The third person who nominated me is Abigail. You can look at her blog here! Thank you Abigail! Well, that's everyone! Now...Who's questions to answer!! Well, I can try and answer them all! Haha!


Jessica's questions!

1. What is your dream job?
I want to be a mother, if God wants me to be. Because when you are a mother you are everything, a teacher, a nurse, a cook. Everything! :)

2. If you could visit any foreign country, where would you visit and why?
I really don't want to go anywhere! I don't really like traveling. :)

3. What is you favorite food?
I think my favorite food had to be sweet spaghetti. :)

4. Do you like salsa and chips?
Oh yeah!! I love salsa and chips! Especially when the salsa is spicy! :)

5. If you could travel back to any time period, what period would it be and why?
I would like to go back to around 1870. I really don't know why...I just like it!

6. How many languages do you speak and what are they?
I only know English! Haha! I don't think I need to know any others, unless God leads me somewhere.

7. How many different countries/states have you been to?
I have been to lots of states. I didn't stay in any of them really, I traveled through them. :)  

8. How many siblings (includes even those moved out or adopted) do you have?
I have 8 siblings!! ♥

9. How long have you been blogging?
Only a few months. :)

10. What's your favorite word?
I really don't have a favorite word! I like lots of words! :)

11. How did you choose your blog title?
I really don't know..I just liked it. :)


Abigail's questions! 

1. What is your most used article of clothing?
My favorite brown skirt! :)

2.What is your favorite quote?
I don't think I have one!! :P

3. If you wear nail polish, what is your favorite color?
I love trying lots of new colors! Haha! It's different every time. One time I did water melon ones! They were cool! 

4. If you had to choose, would you rather read a book, or watch a movie?
It depends on the book and the movie! I would rather watch a movie, or play games with my family than read a book. :) I still like to read though! :)

5. Do you have a favorite hobby?
CROCHETING!!! I LOVE crocheting!! I love making new things! 

6. Can you play an instrument? If so, what is it?
Well...Not really. I can play a little of the piano...But not much. :P 

7. What is your favorite movie?
I really don't have one! I like lots of movies. I have trouble deciding things like that! :)

8. Have you ever made soap?
No. It sounds hard though. :)

9. What did you do before you read this blog post?
 Watched a movie with my family. :)

10. What is your favorite color?
Blue/purple. Hehe. 

11. What is the best thing you ever did?
Uhhh...I don't know!


Julia's questions! 

1.What is your favorite chore?
Ummm...Shopping! It's kinda a chore. :) I look at it more as fun though! :)


2.What is your favorite book?
Ahhh!! Ummmm....The Bible, Little house on the prairie series, lots of books!! 


3.Do you like making pies?
I have really never made one..Only when I was little I made one with my Mom. :) 


4.Have you ever been on a train? And if so, where were you going?
Nope. And I don't want to! I don't like traveling! :)


5.Would you rather be cold or hot?
Cold!! One year when the power went out and it was summer it was hot, It was terrible!! I would much rather have cold! 


6.What is your least favorite chore?
Feeding the chickens. :P


7.Have you ever gotten a ripped up letter in the mail? If so, who was it from?
No. I don't think I would want one!! I would wonder if someone read it! ;) 


8.What is your favorite birthday that you ever had, and why?
Favorite birthday...Hmmm...I really don't have one! I like all of my birthdays! Except for my 10th birthday, I was sick. :P I'm sure everyone has a birthday when they are sick!! :P


9.Did you like the last meal you ate and what was it?
Ramen noodle soup and chicken nuggets with chai tea!  :) 


10.When was the last time you laughed and why? 
Just a minute ago when I looked at a funny picture! :) 


11.What was the first thing you did this morning?
Well, opened my eyes! ;) Haha! 

Whew! that was a lot of questions! 33 to be exact! Haha! Now I have to nominate people!

Jessica:  http://homeschooledauthor.blogspot.com/
Julia:  http://writingforhisgloryblog.blogspot.com/
Abigail:  http://thejourneyofalifetimeadm.blogspot.com/
Noemie:  http://seekingjesusblog.blogspot.com/
Bree:  http://www.coverupforchrist.com/

Well, I'm not a big blog reader, so I couldn't nominate 11 people as I should have. :P Oh well. Even though I nominated Jessica, Julia, and Abigail again they don't have to do another post!! If you still want to answer the questions, but you don't want to do a whole post. Feel free to just answer the questions in a comment! I would love to see your answers! :) Now for my questions!

1. How long have you had a blog?
2. What was the last thing you did before reading this blog post?
3. What is your most favorite way to do your hair and why? 
4. What is your favorite food?
5. Do you like cheese?
6. What is your most favorite bible verse and why? 
7. Why did you choose your blog name?
8. What is your most favorite time of the day and why?
9. What is your most favorite kind of cookie? 
10. How often do you play outside?
11. What is your most favorite thing you have ever made and why? 

Well, that's all the questions! This was fun! Thank you again Jessica, Julia, and Abigail!
                                      In Christ, 

4 comments

  1. 1. How long have you had a blog? - Since April of 2013.
    2. What was the last thing you did before reading this blog post? - Waited for my email to load..argh!
    3. What is your most favorite way to do your hair and why? - I love our Flexi clip, just because its so beautiful and easy to use!
    4. What is your favorite food? - Umm..ALL foods!!
    5. Do you like cheese? - Yes!
    6. What is your most favorite bible verse? - 1 Timothy 4:12
    7. Why did you choose your blog name? - Because it fits perfectly! The message is clear and its cute, my Mom came up with it.
    8. What is your most favorite time of the day and why? - I love 7:31pm on a summer evening, the sunlight is dreamy!
    9. What is your most favorite kind of cookie? - soft, fluffy, chewy, loaded, CHOCOLATE chip cookies.
    10. How often do you play outside? - not as often as I want too.. I guess I'm just getting old..
    11. What is your most favorite thing you have ever made and why? - I think that it would have to be the first "outfit" I ever made. I used leftover fabric (I think that I was eight years old), it was the ugliest neon orange print ever. I made a pair of shorts and a shirt for my sister, I hand stitched the entire thing. The shorts were too small and the shirt was a tad short, but my sister didn't care one bit! She loved them and wore them all the time, the shorts got passed on to my other sister (Sarah!). I still remember sewing and how happy they both were when I had finished sewing. They are the sweetest sisters ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved reading your comment! It was so fun!! I think I remember that outfit!! Haha!! I wonder if we still have it... :) Have a blessed day!
      In Christ,
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me Sarah!
    1. How long have you had a blog? Around 4 months (time flies!)
    2. What was the last thing you did before reading this blog post? Commented on some of you previous posts :)
    3. What is your most favorite way to do your hair and why? Probably pull part of it back in a barrett, and then pony-tail it, although I do like to let it hang loose sometimes. I can wear either styles with my head covering comfortably.
    4. What is your favorite food? I don't know, I love mashed potatoes, ice cream, and cheese cake! Not together, of course :D
    5. Do you like cheese? Yes!
    6. What is your most favorite bible verse and why? I'm not sure, I like a lot!
    7. Why did you choose your blog name? I don't really know that either, it just popped into my head! It is sort of a combination of names that my Mom and I had considered .
    8. What is your most favorite time of the day and why? The evening, you can do fun stuff, like watch movies!
    9. What is your most favorite kind of cookie? Probably chocolate chip, or white chocolate with macadamia nuts and craisins ♥ Shortbread cookies are delicious, too!
    10. How often do you play outside? Not very often.
    11. What is your most favorite thing you have ever made and why? Oh my, I really don't know! I enjoyed making cookies by myself when I was little.
    Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lot of fun reading your answers! :) Thank you for taking the time to do this! :)
      In Christ,
      Sarah

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email