New tabs..

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I'm not sure if some of you noticed, but I made a new tab for craft things that I have made, and how to make them. If you have any suggestions of things you would like to know how to make, or if you made it, I would love to hear about it! Do you like to crochet? What kind of crafts do you like to do? If you have a craft that you have made, you could send me it on the sidebar of my blog, and I could do a post about it! It could be any kind of craft. I also made a few other tabs, and another blog button. :) Have a blessed evening everyone!
Love in Christ,
Sarah

2 comments

  1. I like the new design! It's pretty and crafty! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Eve, from http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/, actually helped me a with it a lot. With her tutorials, and the codes she gave me, she has a wonderful blog! :) I'm glad that you like it! :)

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!