The Sunflower award!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Eve from Eve of Womanhood, has nominated me for the Sunflower award! Thank you Eve, for nominating me! =D I actually re-did the picture to an actual Sunflower. :) 

Okay, so here are the rules!
1). Share 11 facts about yourself 
2). Answer the questions set by your nominated blogger
3). Nominate your bloggers
4.) Set 7 questions for nominated bloggers

So, here are 11 facts about me!
1. I LOVE crocheting!!!!
2. I love being outside!
3. I love blogging!!
4. I LOOOOOVEE reading!!!!
5. I love the books by Laura Ingalls Wilder! (I listen to the books on audio!)
6. I love making new things.
7. I love dressing modestly! 
8. I love playing around with my camera. :)
9. I LOVE summer!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I can't wait!)
10. My favorite meal is sweet spaghetti!! :)
11. I love playing around with the designs on my blog! 

Eve's questions:
1. If you could go to any time period, which would it be?
Oh...I love the time period that Laura Ingalls Wilder lived in! :)
2. What is your favorite food?
Hehe, sweet spaghetti!!
3. What country do you want to go to?
I don't really like traveling.. I might like to go to Ireland, I am actually part Irish!
4. Why do you like blogging?
I love getting comments, and knowing that there are other people reading my blog. Like when I do my weekly verses, and someone comments saying that they needed that, it makes me happy! :)
5. What are some of your hobbies?
Crocheting, reading, blogging, photography (a little).
6. Milk chocolate or white chocolate?
Milk chocolate all the way! :) 
7. Dream Career?
Being a wife and mother someday, and teaching my children about the Lord someday, Lord willing! =D 

I nominate:
 Eve: (You don't have to do it again, but if you want to answer my questions, you can in a comment!)
Noemie: Seeking Jesus
Jessica: Perfectly Pink

My questions:
1. Why do you like blogging?
2. How long have you had your blog?
3. What is your blog about?
4. What did you have for lunch? ;)
5. Do you prefer Spring or Fall?
6. Do you like milk?
7. Do you like your hair long, or short? 

Thank you again for nominating me, Eve!
Love in Christ,
Sarah

7 comments

  1. I totally relate to your facts! I too love reading and Laura Ingalls books (I'm actually in a play about it)!
    I also believe dressing modestly is amazing! Modesty is the best Policy!
    I've always wanted to go to Ireland (Because my family is part Irish or something like that).

    Anyways, here are my answers to the questions!

    1. Why do you like blogging?
    I love meeting new people and sharing snippets of my life and hobbies with them. :)

    2. How long have you had your blog?
    Since October I think.

    3. What is your blog about?
    It's about a home schooled girl who loves making things, reading ,and sharing her faith with others.

    4. What did you have for lunch? ;)
    Burritos and nachos! Yummy!

    5. Do you prefer Spring or Fall?
    I love them both! Probably fall because my birthday is in fall.

    6. Do you like milk?
    Does having it in cereal and with cookies count as liking milk? ;) I can not drink milk plain!

    7. Do you like your hair long, or short?
    Personally, long hair suits me better. I've gotten my hair short many times but I prefer longer hair (which mine is right now).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve! Really?! Who are you playing?? =D That's exciting! I've had my blog since October too! You have learned a lot since then! I thought you had had your blog for just a little while! Ooh! Yummy! Milk is soooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!! God says our long hair is a glory to us! I love long hair better too. My hair is pretty long now. :) Thank you for answering my questions, and nominating me! Have a blessed evening!
    Love in Christ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to be Miss Beadle (It's a play that we're doing with other homeschoolers). We're actually having it this week. We have all kinds of old fashion clothing so we're letting the other people wear some of our costumes. :)

      Delete
    2. Ooh! That sounds like fun! You should take pictures and do a post on it! :) Have fun!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me Sarah! This is really going to be fun! But I have one quick question, do I need to do a whole blog post or just answer your questions here? Thanks so much! Love in Christ,
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Well, you can do either one! If you have done the Sunflower award already, you can comment on my blog. If you haven't, you can do a post on it. Or, if you don't feel like doing a post you can just comment! Love in Christ,
      Sarah

      Delete
    2. I'll do a post here soon, I haven't been nominated for the Sunflower Award before. Thanks! Abigail

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email