Sunshine Award, again! ;)

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Well, I was nominated for the Sunshine award again! Thank you Eve! Eve has a wonderful blog, and she even does FREE designs!! Check out her blog: Eve of Womanhood
So, here are the rules!
 
* Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
* Answer the questions they asked you.
* Nominate other bloggers.
* Give them a list of questions.
* Let them know that they have been nominated.
 
 

Eve's Questions
1. If you could go back to any time period, which would it be?
I suppose I would like to go back to the time period where Laura Ingalls Wilder lived!

2. What is your dream career?
Being a mother and wife someday if God wants me to be. Because when you are a mother, you are
everything. A cook, a teacher, a nurse, a cleaner ;), everything!

3. If you one a million dollars what would you do with it?
Oooh... Donate it to orphans in Ukraine. I have no use of it..

4. If you had to live on one food/meal for an entire year what would it be?
Oh boy! Sweet spaghetti.. I don't think I could live on ONE meal for an entire year though!

5. What's your favorite book?
The Bible of course! Then after that, the Laura Ingalls Wilder series..

6. What fictional character do you think your most like?
I have no idea...
 
7. Favorite movie?
I don't really have one.. I like a lot of movies!

8. What song could you listen to over and over again?
"Do everything you do," by Steven Curtis Chapman. I love that song!

9. If you could visit one place in the world where would it be?
Ooh... I don't like to travel very much.. But if I could get there in a second and not have to travel there I might like to go to Ireland..

10. Favorite restaurant?
I don't really have one.. I don't go to many restarunts.
 
Now, I nominate:
Eve: Eve of Womanhood (You don't have do do another post, Eve. You can just answer the questions in a comment, again. Hehe. :)
Noemie: Seeking Jesus
And whoever else wants to answer the questions! :)
 
Now, here are my questions for them!
 
1. Do you like storms?
2. Do you like the smell of fresh cut grass? Hehe.
3. Would you rather be indoors or outdoors?
4. Do you like crafts? If so, what kind.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
6. Where would you like to go someday?
7. What did you do before you read this post?
8. Do you like doing dishes? ;)
9. Do you like it when it rains and you are in the car? Hehehe.
10. What book are you reading right now?
 
Well, thank you again Eve!
In Jesus' name,
Sarah Margaret♥

8 comments

  1. Thanks for nominating me Sarah! I already have your blog button on my blog, actually it's been there for a while :D I love your blog! Now, on to your questions :)



    1. Do you like storms? Not that much, although they can be a bit exciting ;)
    2. Do you like the smell of fresh cut grass? Hehe. Yes!
    3. Would you rather be indoors or outdoors? It depends on the weather, but usually indoors.
    4. Do you like crafts? If so, what kind. Yes, I LOVE crafts! I especially like to make cards and jewelry.
    5. What is your favorite subject in school? Probably science, history, or English.
    6. Where would you like to go someday? Most likely Paris.....♥♥♥ Or maybe the UK
    7. What did you do before you read this post? Checked the comments and followers on my blog :)
    8. Do you like doing dishes? ;) Not that much, they can be pretty annoying.
    9. Do you like it when it rains and you are in the car? Hehehe. Nope! :)
    10. What book are you reading right now? I just finished 2 books called "This present darkness" and Piercing the Darkness" by Frank Peretti ( They were awesome! :)

    Thanks again Sarah! This was fun :)
    Hugs,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I saw that! Thank you! You will have to make a blog button sometime. :) Thank you! I like yours a lot too! ♥I like storms sometimes too. :) I LOVE crafts too!! I like spelling and Math.. :) You don't like that?! I love that, I think it is calming.. :) Thank you for answering my questions! :)
      In Jesus' name,
      Sarah Margaret♥

      Delete
    2. Spelling is okay, but math :P .... I have a hard time comprehending it, but once I get the formula down, I'm pretty good at it :)

      I plan on getting a blog button soon, I just don't know how to instal it:P In Christ, Abby
      P.S. Do you get tornadoes where you live?

      Delete
    3. Hehe, I like spelling a lot. If I stick with Math, I really like it. :) That's great! Yeah.. Maybe you could find someone to help you? I know Eve, from http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/ does free designs, she makes blog buttons too. Her blog has the link to her design blog. It shows some of the designs she has done. :) Maybe she could show you how to make one and set it up. I don't think I could show you how, I just somehow get it! I play around with the codes, and some how I get it! No, thankfully! I don't like tornadoes! What about you? :)
      In Jesus' name,
      Sarah Margaret♥

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! :)
    Ok here are my answers.:)
    1. Do you like storms? Yes! there really cool! :D
    2. Do you like the smell of fresh cut grass? Hehe. Yeah! it smells so good!
    3. Would you rather be indoors or outdoors? uh....outdoors theres more room to run around!
    4. Do you like crafts? If so, what kind. I like to make bracelets. and i like making bows and arrows out of sticks! :)
    5. What is your favorite subject in school? Umm.... I like History. :) its cool learing about other time periods! :D
    6. Where would you like to go someday? Ukraine!!! :D
    7. What did you do before you read this post? Talked to Lizzy on the phone and then wrote some stuffs on Microsoft word and looked at LEGO sets. :)
    8. Do you like doing dishes? ;) Kinda. :)
    9. Do you like it when it rains and you are in the car? Hehehe. Yeah! its cool! :D
    10. What book are you reading right now? WOLVES of the BEYOND. LONE WOLF. Its this book I got from the libray. :)
    -Hannah ♥♥♥ =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Hannah! :) I like storms sometimes too! :) I LOVE the smell of fresh cut grass.. :) I like it when it rains and we are in the car too, its calming.. :) Cool! What it is about?? :) Thank you for answering my questions, Hannah! :)
      In Jesus' name,
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. Hi Sarah Margaret (I love your middle name!), thanks for nominating me!! Oh, and I absolutely agree with #2! You can be everything when you are a mother!! It seems like the perfect job... Well, the one God intended for us, if His will be so! :) Which book is your favourite from the Laura Ingalls Wilder collection?

    Here are my answers!

    1. Do you like storms? - Hmm... Sometimes! But in the Spring I love the sunshine and clear sky more than any other weather! :)
    2. Do you like the smell of fresh cut grass? Hehe. - Why do you even ask? ;) I LOVE it!
    3. Would you rather be indoors or outdoors? - Outdoors!! I would do everything outside; study, read, crochet, etc. ...
    4. Do you like crafts? If so, what kind. - I love crocheting, cross-stitching, sewing, making new things out of old, making cards....
    5. What is your favorite subject in school? - Bible Study and History/Geography!
    6. Where would you like to go someday? - Israel! :)
    7. What did you do before you read this post? - Spent time outside with my family. And now we're about to have BBQ ;)
    8. Do you like doing dishes? ;) - Umm.... Yes, it's peaceful, but I don't like washing cutlery! :P Forks always get stuck in the dishcloth...
    9. Do you like it when it rains and you are in the car? Hehehe. - Oh yes! But we once were surprised by a very dangerous rainfall/storm in Florida.... It was scary!
    10. What book are you reading right now? - "Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc" :)

    Thank you Sarah, that was a lot of fun!!! May the Lord bless you and your wonderful blog!

    In all sisterly love,
    -Nounou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like it too. :) Ooh... My favorite one?! Oohh.. I suppose, Little town on the Prairie, but I love the Long Winter too.. Ooh, its hard! :) I love the smell of fresh cut grass too! Ooh! I love crafts too! A BBQ?! Fun! Yeah, dishes are okay.. ;) Ooh! Scary! I'm glad that you liked it, thank you for answering my questions! :) Thank you! Same to you! :) ♥
      In Jesus' name,
      Sarah Margaret♥

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email