Verse of the week...Joshua 1:9 #12

Saturday, June 07, 2014

I love this verse. The Lord is always with us. =) ♥ We don't need to be afraid when the Lord is with us.  

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you all! I have started an Etsy "shop." Well, its not really my Etsy shop. My sister, Bree let me have a section on her Etsy shop. I have listed 2 things so far! I have a few more things that I am going to be listing soon as well. =) Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 
In Jesus' name,
Sarah Margaret♥ 
Here are the links for the things that I am selling. :) 

5 comments

  1. Awesome post Sarah! I love this verse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! I love it too! =D ♥

      Delete
  2. Wow! My family and I can sing to this verse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this verse! Also I LOVE LOVE LOVE (!!!) Your blog header!!!! It's beautiful!! =D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! :) Thank you so much!! You could have one done yourself. A girl named Eve does them for FREE! This is her design blog: http://designsbyeve.blogspot.com/
      And this is her blog: http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email