GUESS WHAT?!

Thursday, September 04, 2014

We're going CAMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Yup. We are going camping. The real camping. The kind where you actually go somewhere and sleep in a tent. Not a camper, nor a cabin. No. A tent. With sleeping bags, not cots. The kind if camping where you don't have too great of a temptation to go back in the house and sleep in your own, warm, bed. Nope. There certainly isn't that option with where we're going. We are really "roughing it!"

                          
                                                      What is your favorite part of camping?
                                                                                Do you like "Roughing it?"

10 comments

  1. I know a bit of AUSLAN (Australian Sign Language orsomethinglikethat) And I did like camping... but I'm not as keen on it as I used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome! GUESS WHAT?!?! I'm getting 2 new sisters!!!!!
    I know some sign language, I also know a little spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME!!! :D Really? What kind of words do you know? :D In each language. That's neat!

      Delete
  3. Oh, fun! Have a good time Sarah! :)

    xoxo,
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camping is so fun! I'm sure you will like it. Make sure you have bug spray, and extra shoes and clothes! =D I can't wait for pictures! As for the questions, I'm working on my second year of Spanish, and I love it. I love being outdoors constantly; so that's my favorite part. And I like roughing it, as long as there are bathrooms nearby! That's my least favorite part =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is!! :D Oh, yeah. :) Wow! Oh, you will have lots!! :D Hehee, same here. ;) I could do it for a long time, as long as there are bathrooms nearby! ;)

      Delete
  5. Camping!?!?!?! That sounds awesome! I hope you and your family have a wonderful time!!!!!
    Oh sign language? My mom use to get my brother and I this show (when we where little) at the library called Signing Time. It teaches kids how to sign in a fun way! I learned a lot! But I don't remember much anymore though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!! :D Oh... THAT show............. ;) Its just gets a little crazy once you have watched it over, and over, and over, and over, and over again!! ;) It is fun, but I think they do it differently for children.. Just easier signs. :D Yeah, you really have to practice it to get the hang of it! :)

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email