Orchard || Lately I have been...

Tuesday, September 30, 2014


Lately I have been...

Writing...a poem (or trying..)
Crocheting...surprises for birthdays!
Eating...no-bake cookies
Anticipating...getting new books at the library
Relieved... that I just got five lessons of math done, (whoop!)
Loving...school
Learning...new crochet patterns
Excited...about having almost 30 followers!
Thinking..of my photo contest
Looking...at my notebook full of math problems.. ;)
Dreading....the time change
Seeing...how dark it is outside already...
Unsure...whether I am excited about fall or not
Getting ready...for Christmas, (already, yes, I know. Better to be early, rather than wait!) 
Enjoyed...going to the orchard, (me at the orchard in the picture above.)



8 comments

  1. Awesome post! You are so pretty! The orchard looks so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Eve! :) So are you! Its a great orchard, it's kind of mixed in with a zoo! :) They have this huge slide, (that was meant for apples, but too many people went down it anyways so they made it into a slide,) and a store with doughnuts, and yummy treats! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Eve, you are so pretty!:)
    You've been doing so much stuff.. that's wonderful!<3
    June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Haha, yeah, there is more too... I just didn't have time to write it all down! Lol!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for Christmas, either! And new books from the library are always something to be excited about.
    Congrats on your new followers! :)
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love Christmas, but the loooonnngggg months afterwards are..too long.. ;) Oh yes, libraries are great!! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. You look beautiful! And I love your shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too, it's so different! :)

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!