Chocolate Book Tag..mmmm

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Guess what?! I was nominated for the Chocolate Book Tag, three times by...
and
Thanks gals! :)   (and Bonnie, yes, I LOOOOVEE chocolate, let's not get started on that...)
(You may use my photo, just please link it back to me!) 

 1. Dark Chocolate (A book that covers a dark topic)
I don't normally read dark books, I mean, come on, if your reading a book, enjoy yourself!!

2. White Chocolate (Favorite light-hearted/humorous read)
I thought of the perfect book for this category!! In Grandmas Attic, funny, life lessons, great for all ages, and just enjoyable! :) 



3. Milk Chocolate (A book with a lot of hype that you're dying to read)
I'm not really dying to read any books, I don't think I would ever die for an everyday book! ;) But I am very excited to read Anne of Avonlea!



4. Caramel-filled Chocolate (A book that makes you feel all gooey inside)
I don't really read any books like that... Hmm.. ;)

5. Wafer-less KitKat (A book that has surprised you)
Surprised me..hmm.. Let me think, there's gotta be one book out there.. ;)  Ah! Liberty letters, they always surprised me at the endings... Very enjoyable, and adventurous read! There are also more in the series. :)



6. Snickers (A book you're going nuts about)
 I have been really loving Anne of Green Gables! It is so awesome, and the version I got had really AWESOME illustrations!! :) 



7. Hot Chocolate With Mini Marshmallows (A book you turn to for a comfort read)
Little house on the prairie it awesome! Other than my Bible, they are really great, they always seems new when you read them again!


8. Box of Chocolates (A series you feel has something for everyone)
The Moody books are really great for families to read aloud! Great lessons to learn, and great for younger kids. :)


Now, for the nominees...

Tag your it!!! 

Bree
and
MJ!!!!




6 comments

  1. Nice job! I love In Grandmas Attic! I almost have all the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! They have them all at the library, they are so cute. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me Sarah! I'll be covering this in a post soon :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I look forward to seeing your books!

      Delete
  3. That was interesting, Sarah, reading about your 'chocolate' books. Thanks for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bonnie! :D Thanks so much for tagging me. :)

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!