Guest Post -Clara-

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Hey y'all!

I'm Clara from over at Reasons To Smile! Sarah asked me to do a guest post on her lovely blog, so here I am! Let me introduce myself! I am a Christian teen that has returned into the blogging world. I love to read, play the piano, sing with my amazing brother, photography, writing, blogging, crafting and writing poetry (though it's not good at all! Ha ha!) and listening to audiobooks! I love the smell of dewy grass and wear flowers in my hair on summer days. Some would refer to me as a tom-boy, an 'old-fashioned girl' or a book worm! I am a fan of all old movies like Pride and Prejudice, Little Women, Anne of Green Gables and the series When Calls The Heart and Love Comes Softly!


I am a Christian who strives to please the Lord with my life even though I mess up a lot! I believe God has put us here on earth for a purpose and our goal is to complete His will for our lives! I have so many favorite Bible verses but my current favorite is Psalms 37:5 "Commit they way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass." I think this means to believe and wholly lean on him through trials and good times, he will take care of you! To me that is a comforting thought.


I LOVE books! On my blog I will hopefully be starting some book reviews and more fun and random posts! I am actually a very emotional reader! Lots of people find this funny! I find books about WW2 and some dramatic periods in history very interesting. Most of the books end sad :( And that makes me cry for some reason! And if the book is to overly happy I cry! Its just a quirky thing about me I guess!


Well, I hope you enjoyed my ongoing ramblings about myself! And please stop over to my blog and shot me a comment! I would love to get to know you better! Thank you again, Sarah for having me!
In Christ Alone,
~Clara~




7 comments

  1. Stunning photos -- there's such a beautiful simplicity and wholesomeness about them. I particularly like what you said:

    "I am a Christian who strives to please the Lord with my life even though I mess up a lot! I believe God has put us here on earth for a purpose and our goal is to complete His will for our lives!"

    So, so true. :)

    Much love,

    Acacia x
    blog / acacia rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! Those pictures are so beautiful! We just started watching When Calls the Heart! I like it so far. :D Congrats on winning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this guest post! Clara's photos are beautiful! :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!