Photo Contest Winner

Friday, October 03, 2014

Guess what?!!!?!?!?

My photo contest is over!

I have had SO many wonderful entries, unfortunately, there can only be one winner...But, I have decided to give a second place winner and a third place winner. 

The second place winner will receive, their blog button on the side of my blog for a month, I will link to their blog, and I will post their picture for everyone to admire. 

The third place winner I will link to their blog, and post their picture, for everyone to enjoy!
This was very hard to choose, but I picked the one that interests me most.


Third place is......

 

Abigail's photo!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Congratulations Abigail! Your photo was just so interesting and intriguing, and beautiful colors.
You can visit Abigail's wonderful blog at: The Journey of a Lifetime

Now, for 2nd place....
Bethany's photo!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Bethany! I just love the colors of your photo, the focus is beautiful. 
You can visit Bethanys wonderful blog here: Liberty or Death
I will be putting your blog button on the sidebar of my blog! (I noticed that you didn't have a button, so do you have a picture that you would like be to use for a button? You can send it crochetedcelebration@gmail.com.)

Now, what you all have been waiting for....dun, dun, dun, dun....
The winner is.....................
CLARA'S PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The coloring is so beautiful, the flowers, laid in the perfect spot, wonderfully tinted, it is just a beautiful photo. I just kept finding myself go back to this photo, looking at the detail, and just enjoying it! I just love how the flower just pops out. 
You can visit her blog here: Reasons to Smile. (Beautiful blog name, don't you think?) 
Congratulations! I will be contacting you soon!  

Thank you so much for entering everyone, I was very surprised at how many people entered! Thank you all for following, and being a part of my blog! ♥

~Sarah Margaret♥

19 comments

  1. Oh. My! Thank you so much, Sarah! I can't believe I won! Awesome job to Bethany and Abigail! I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard to choose, but I just kept going back to your photo! :D Just contact me, and we can figure out your guest post!

      Delete
  2. Congrats everyone!!! I cannot believe two of my dear friends won!!! And, I totally agree with Sarah, they were all beautiful photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely amazing! How talented they all are! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! It was SO hard to choose! :)

      Delete
  4. The other contestants' photos are beautiful; congrats to Clara and Abigail! Thanks again for hosting the competition, Sarah, and for the second place prize.

    Since reading this post, I've just created a button, which you can now find in my sidebar, out of one of my hummingbird photos. I hope it works; otherwise feel free to take your liberty with any photo from my blog. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! Thanks so much for participating! Thanks! Its a beautiful button! I put it on the side of my blog. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  5. She totally deserved 1st place!!! That is so cool, I bet you had fun with this contest! I can't wait to read her guest post! Ew, my pics were so ugly compared to that one!!! XP Ew, ew, ew! Man! I'm actually GLAD I didn't win, lol!
    Congrats!!
    xoxo,
    Bree
    #blogon
    http://introducing-inspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it was fun, but hard choosing! I was surprised at how many people entered though! :) Aw, never criticize your photos, or anything! I loved your photos, it was so hard to choose though. You should do a contest! Seriously, there are always new things to learn with photography, and everything! You just have to get to know your camera, my camera it a pretty small, older version. The first pictures I took, I thought looked great. But as I got more used to my camera, it was neat to watch how different they looked! Usually, on cameras there is a button for "focus." It helps a lot! :) Thanks for entering!

      Delete
  6. They are all so beautiful!!:)
    This is a wonderful contest Sarah!:)
    June♥
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sarah! This was fun! Could I steal your idea for a photo contest ?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! :D Of course, I will surely enter if you do do one! ;)

      Delete
  8. Beautiful photos! It does seem like it would be hard to choose. ;) Congrats to all the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! :) It was, they are all so beautiful!

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!