Umm..how did I get into this?

Friday, October 17, 2014

Well, somehow, I embarked on this adventure. It's probably not the kind of adventure you are thinking of at this moment, outdoors, trees, ect. But, it may be an adventure for you crocheted out there, so onto it.


Yup.

I am embarking in the journey of crocheting a sweater... Somehow, I just decided to do it, that's not usually like me, I usually plan.. So anywho, I had some purple yarn, and decided to start! 

I just bought two more skeins of yarn yesterday, and today, I finished the back part, now I have the front, and sleeves. 

Sorry for the horrible pic, I just thought you would like to see... I have to make another one of these, and two long sleeves. They took me about, one and a half days, (not crocheting the whole time!) I found the pattern in a book, (which name escapes me at the moment...) The purple it lighter, it is really pretty. 
I am now working on the second part, the front. It's going pretty good! :) 
This is how it should turn out...it is how I'm hoping it will turn out.. ;) I will show it to you when I finish it! (Hopefully with better pictures, it's a gloomy day today..) 


                                            Do you like sweaters? 
                                                      Have you ever made something like this? 
           


4 comments

  1. Ooh, fun adventure! ;) It looks like it will be pretty. I do like sweaters, but I've never made one before! I hope it turns out and I can't wait to see it. :) It's a beautiful color, by the way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa, *nervous giggle,* I just hope it turns out! So far, it looks like it...this is my first time at something this big though, so we'll see. :) I love the color too, I think it will go with more things.

      Delete
  2. I love crocheting, but I"m not good enough at it to make a sweater. I have made pot holders and I am trying to make a small change purse. I would like to get better at crocheting. You are doing an awesome job! Keep up the good work!
    Love Ashley
    creatingpreciosumoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you haven't tried! :) It is hard though, and tiring. I prefer to make smaller more fun things. ;) Thanks, Ashley! :D Keep crocheting, I would love to see something you made, you should post something on your blog. :)

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email