Big flakes..wait. what?

Friday, November 14, 2014

Yep. It has snowed. A couple of times actually!... I don't know whether to be excited or not.. ;) You see, I like snow. But when it gets into January, February, March, April, and sometimes May...well you know. 
So, let's stick to the positive, shall we?

  • Sweaters + blankets + cold = coziness
  • Christmas music 
  • Crocheting in the evenings..
  • Having snowball fights *take cover!*
  • Sledding..
  • Hot cocoa + melted marshmallows = the. best. thing. ever.
  • Decorating your room with Christmas lights = awesome!
  • Christmas shopping!
  • 2015 a whole new year, filled with NO mistakes. yet. 
  • The warmth of the Christmas tree in the evenings
  • The Christmas cheer
  • and more things that will come to my mind later...




10 comments

  1. Snow? yay! I personally love snow, or maybe it's just because of all the snow days we get o_o!
    Your list is awesome! Totally has me in the mood for Christmas and making themed crafts! thanks for sharing! xo

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, we got dumped today. Well, this is probably just the start... :P Great! I am in the mood as well, I just love the cheer! :D

      Delete
  2. Yeah, it just snowed here yesterday, and we were all like, "Is this a good thing or a bad thing?" Lol
    Totally agree with a lot of things on that list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa, mayybe a bad thing... ;) Well, you may think it a bad thing later on! I hope the snow doesn't last too long. ;) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. • Curling up with a book and fuzzy socks.
    • Christmas baking.
    • Snowboarding
    • Ice storms. ( SO PRETTY!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I TOTALLY agree with the first and second one. :) Those are great, Hannah!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the list of things to be positive about! I needed that ;) Snowing right here now--it's beautiful, but I still am missing summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, me too. It made me feel better after writing it. ;) It IS beautiful. :)

      Delete
  5. hey sarah yeah lots of snow haer. if you think about it ther is a lot of cool thinges about winter!.-lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is! I'll enjoy it as much as I can; but I know later on in the months we will probably me longing for warmth and summer.. ;)

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email