I. can't. stop!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Oh dear. I am so tired. Today we went rollerblading/skating with our friends. It was AWESOME! It was so fast and fun! We skated for two whole hours, by the time it was done we were so tired, it was a lot of fun! The last time I did that was when I was five or six I think.. I didn't like how slick it was and I was worried it would be slick again for me, thankfully it was fine! It was hard on the turns at first but after going around a hundred times or so it was better.. I fell down two times, one time I kind of slid down, then I did a spin to avoid landing on someone else! :)

They had some games too, but I didn't win anything. I tried the limbo, but..failed.. there was also another game where you chose a corner and they called out a number if you had that number you were out. I think I was out of the 2nd or 3rd round. My older sister won though! :D I love skating, I can't wait to do it again sometime!

                                                           Have you gone skating/blading before?
                                                                     If not, would you want to?
                                                                               Would you play limbo on your skates?

17 comments

  1. I love roller-blading, I've always wanted to try and do the limbo on them. It's never happened. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa, yeahhh..I tried.. :P It was fun until it got really low, then I started slowing down and didn't even make it under! *embarrassing* You should try it! They have some fun games. :D

      Delete
  2. I LOVE SKATING! Have you ice skated before? I did last Christmas in Chicago. I wasn't very good, but it was awesome! Me and my sister used to be horrible at skating but after we went a lot and practiced more we got a lot better! So keep practicing!
    -Ellie;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I did it for my last birthday. I've done it twice. I am pretty good at it, but I couldn't do a spin or anything. ;) I was even hot! (even though it was freezing on the ice) That sounds like fun! :D

      Delete
  3. Haha, sounds like you had fun! I love roller-blading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Though I'm a little bruised/sore today. It's not that bad though, worth it for the fun I think! :)

      Delete
  4. Ohhhh....roller skating.........oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow funn i LOVE roler blaiding!! its so fun -lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many times have you ever gone? :) It is fun!

      Delete
  6. That sounds like a lot of fun! I've only gone ice skating before, and only once! It was on our own pond, and it was very fun. Although I'm not very good at it! Maybe we'll do it again sometime... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lots of fun! Ooh, I went to an Ice skating rink twice. It was fun! :D Just keep practicing, what fun is it if you don't fall down sometimes and have a laugh? ;)

      Delete
  7. wow roller blading wow that sounds like fun i love roller blaiding ive never been scating but it souds like fun!-lizzy.k

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was always one of those kids that wasn't necessarily athletic or graceful in any which way, but rollerskating/ice-skating/rollerblading always came very natural to me. :)
    I think I've done limbo on skates before, and failed...
    Love your blog, by the way. <3

    being-hidden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa, yeahh. But it's so much fun! I'd rather just play around and not be great at it but have fun. :) It's really hard, I went too slow then came to a stop right before it. :P It was pretty fun though. :D Thank you! I hope you continue reading it, I'll have to check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  9. Awesome post! I enjoyed reading it :)

    ReplyDelete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!