That's life...

Monday, November 10, 2014


W R I T I N G: a novel, or planning for one. :)
E N J O Y E D: going to the library
D O I N G: school
R E A D I N G: a book about Eric Liddell; or I was...until it had to be returned to the library. ;)
L I S T E N I N G: to Christmas music..



                                                      A M A Z E D: at the fact that...it is suppose to snow soon.. :P 
                                                      T H I N K I N G: about the writing class that we went to today, yay!
                                                      H A P P Y: that my cold is basically gone!!
                                                      U N H A P P Y: at how long it has been since I've done a blog post.. :P 
                                                      C R O C H E T I N G: soap scrubbers, they are pretty neat
                                                      P R E P A R I N G: for Christmas..it's a comin'


13 comments

  1. Sounds like you're keeping busy! Blessings to you, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes..there's more too..except I got interrupted on the other things I needed to do! ;) To you as well! Thank you for commenting. :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh, I love these type of posts! =D What is your book going to be about? =D Where do you edit your photos? I love how you did the see through thing behind your texts. =)
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy writing them! You should do one on your blog. :) Hahaa, well, It's about an Irish girl..and...well I could about go on forever. ;) I might do a post about it on my blog sometime, if it turns out well. :)
      I edit mine on Picmonkey.com, it's a really great website; to make it see through, I just used the fade effect. It's a lot of fun to play around with pictures! You should really check it out. :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
    2. Yea, I did one awhile back but I might do another one. =) Oh, I would love you to go on, I would love to see a whole post about it to. =)
      Oh, I love Picmonkey! =D But I didn't know you could make those things see through! I'll have to play around with it next chance I get. =)

      Delete
    3. Hehe, I might..after I write some more. ;) How is yours going? I heard that you were doing NaNoWriMo! :)
      Yeah, it's pretty neat. I used to use Pixlr, but that stopped working on me for some reason. I like Picmonkey better though; you can so more with it. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the library! Keep blogging. X
    - June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could stay there forever..ahhh. ;) Thanks, June! :)

      Delete
  4. Hello Sarah! You have been nominated for two awards by me. The Book Tag and the Recognition Blog award. It is totally fine if you can't do these awards.
    -Ellie;P
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie! Thanks! I'll go check that out! :)

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email