Journal || Christmas

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I just got this is the mail from a friend of mine! (I didn't even know that you got mail on Christmas Eve..that's me for ya).
Isn't the journal adorable!! I just LOVE the necklace! 
 It is just so cute! I have been really wanting something like this. :)



  I just recently got some new shoes too! They are so cute! 
Sorry for some blurry pictures, my camera likes to shake. :P 

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

"And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn." 
Luke 2:7

Then the angel said to them, "Do you be afraid, for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord." 
Luke 2:10-11


On Christmas Eve we enjoy:
  • Watching the Nativity story
  • Playing card games
  • Cooking food for Christmas
  • Eating snacks
  • Decorating the tree and listening to Christmas music
  • Opening one gift
  • Bringing down our gifts on Christmas Eve night

Merry CHRISTmas all!! 


                                                                 What is your favorite part about Christmas?
                                                                          Do you like necklaces?
                                                                                 Do you have a journal, if so what does it look like?

12 comments

  1. :D Great pictures Sarah! I'm so happy you love your present!!! :D Not that I thought you wouldn't like it or anything, I mean, It's awesome and its so you! :D
    BTW I like your shoes. :)
    Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Haha, oh yeah I am still wearing the necklace. :D Thanks! I like them too. :D

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love it! I currently have 2 or 3 empty journals on my bookshelf, and am expecting one for Christmas (my grandma let me pick it out). :P :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa, I have two now..I can't decide which one I want to write it...oh wait three... ;) Do you write in them? I do, whenever I get the chance. I like to write at least a paragraph each day, more than once if possible. It helps me when I write. :)

      Delete
  3. Love your journal fits your blog name very well! Merry Christmas!
    ~Ellie;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! :D Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  4. Your blog is the sweetest. I'm so glad I found it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Thanks so much for following! I'll be sure to check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely journal, necklace, and shoes! Merry Christmas to you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abigail! :D Merry (late) Christmas!

      Delete
  6. hi sarah sorry i wasent on on chiristmas we were bussy. wow i love you journal its so you! merry christmas and a happy new year! :D-lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lizzy! :D Thanks! I really love it too. Happy new year!! 2015 here we come! :D

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email