feeling like spring

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

post1
post3

post5

A few days it was about 60 degrees or so....seriously, amazing weather..there was a nice breeze and yes, I went barefoot-with my camera of course. :) 

I'm loving Camp NaNo, I did more than double that I was supposed to today..so I could take Easter off! I'm over 16,000 words, basically halfway to total goal! I'm extremely excited to watch those words add up. It just gives me a feeling of satisfaction. :) 

Life is crazy. With school, writing, chores, blogging, and life, it's a lot. I'm really enjoying it though, I love having the feeling at the end of the day that I accomplished something and waking up the next morning thinking of the hours to come filled with who knows what. :) 

Happy (belated) Easter to you all!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

4 comments

  1. Awesome job on your word goals, Sarah!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! The weather has been amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That feeling of getting up and being able to feel like your going to accomplish something and do good is one of the best feelings in the world, and it's something I try to look forward to every day (though there are days that I just want to sleep in bed). Hang in there for NaNo! I'm rooting for ya!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just nominated you Sarah!

    --Jamie

    http://ayearofnaturestudies.blogspot.com/2015/04/another-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email