highlighters || chillaxing

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Getting myself to write lately has been tough...in fact, it hasn't been working very well. LOL. I really have to get on that..it's a struggle to keep with it. I fight with the want/need to read a book each night (not a full book..usually, I mean, I'm not that crazy), or write..sadly, the book usually wins over. :P

I'm taking photos like nuts, because before we know it-the green will be gone. :( So, I want all these green filled posts to look back on later! :) I got a new Bible for review the other day, so you'll soon be hearing a review on that! I've discovered..highlighting any big things in the verse helps me think about them more-so yeah, my Bible is really getting highlighted. ;)

I'm already wearing my grey (or gray, I can't seem to decide. :P) G.A.P sweatshirt..I know, I know..traitor. :P I like comfy...the other day I was wearing my blue polka dot PJ pants, my grey sweatshirt, blue fluffy socks and my hair was in a french braid. Talk about comfy. ;)

My sistas birthday is tomorrow! Hop on her to her blog and wish her a happy birthday. She'll love it, believe me. ;) She may not be a big person for birthdays..(but deep down she loves them, at least, I think). I went a little nuts with her birthday gift this year..I mean, with wrapping it. I can't tell more, 'cause she reads my blog. lol!


when is your birthday and would you change it?
what is your "chillaxing" outfit?

17 comments

  1. Well..................................... YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME.

    uhg. Sisters. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you again Sarah! These are great pics!
    My chilaxing outfit is what I'm in right now - a simple white T-shirt and baggy patterned pants. :D Me like. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was having problems with my blogger and finally got it working! :D
      Sounds comfy. ;) I like big sweaters, but I've never been one for baggy pants. lol! Again, sound super comfy-and I love comfy. ;)

      Delete
  3. Highlighting your bible is something I do a lot to! I seem to remember some of the verses a little more. Plus, if I'm reading a chapter which is right by a chapter I highlighted a lot I can see the verses I highlighted and read them again! ;)
    ~Ellie;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it gets highlighted pretty fast! My mom was saying they should have glow in the dark highlighters so you can read your Bible at night. ;)

      Delete
  4. My birthday is in June, and I love it just where it is:) Its right after school ends (which gives me a wonderful sense of freedom:)
    I also have a wonderful sweatshirt! I wear it all the time, its a teal Old Navy zip up. I really like track pants, those are so comfortable:)
    Great post and lovely pictures<3
    -Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Summer birthdays are pretty awesome. :D Awesome! ooh. I got some photos of my sweatshirt (I did a photo shoot with my sis) so I'll be posting that soon. ;) Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday to Julia! :) Summer has come by so fast and before you know it it's going to be Christmas and we'll all be like, "Where has time gone?!?!?!?" ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send along your message! :D ohhh, don't say that! ;) Yes, yes, I just HOPE that season goes by fast. ;) lol!

      Delete
  6. I love your pictures! My birthday is in July. I like it there because I'm on break for school and it's in the summer. I have spend many birthdays on the beach which is nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Yeah, my birthday is pretty late in fall. :P That's awesome! I loveee the beach. There isn't much I can do around my birthday..I usually have to do indoor things. :)

      Delete
  7. My cozy outfit is a plush long sleeve shirt that is cream colored with blue and pink feathers on it and my floral print leggings:)
    I totally relate to the writing vs reading thing lol!
    My Bible is always being highlighted:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh. Apparently you love it..you sure like describing it. haha. Us writers.. ;)
      YES. It's SO HARD. The struggle is real people. :P

      Delete
  8. Grey is the British spelling, gray is the American. Now you know. (I prefer grey myself.)

    ReplyDelete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!