pears & peaches

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Schools coming up on us! Actually, I'm pretty excited! I got some adorable school supplies, cleaned up my desk and am preparing for the new school year. I got a purple and bright orange folders. Talk about cheerful! 

I love summer...I mean, we all do (and if you don't, I don't know what to say to you), but I love autumn too..EARLY autumn. My birthday is in November..late November..when everything is dead. :P I'm excited to be able to drink hot chocolate and not get too hot, snuggle with the fluffiest blanket ever, wear adorable comfy sweaters, and just enjoy life. I'm tired of dreading it all.. I've finally stopped dreading fall. I just can't say I'll be able to do that with winter.. :P

Julia and I tried cooking our peaches, blueberries and cinnamon sugar..and boy, why did we never do that before?! We don't often cook our hotdogs over the fire, and when my mom was bringing them out to cook, my younger sister asked, "are we going to burn the hotdogs?" lol!


My younger sister tried cooking a marshmallow over the bonfire...after of several attempts (dropping it in the fire two times), it caught on fire and then calmly asked for someone to help her blow it out. LOL. She tried tasting it..only she got to the burnt part and didn't like it very much. ;) 

Have you ever cooked something in tinfoil in a bonfire?
Are you looking forward to the new season?

12 comments

  1. I love these photos...all that food looks so good :) I'm definitely looking forward to the new seasons! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Arushee! I just wish winter didn't last SO long. :P Fall isn't that bad though, it's a cozy time.. :)

      Delete
  2. I happy for school too because my sister and I decorated all of our supplies with collages, so they look all cute.

    I'm excited for fall too, especially for all the reasons you listed. Only my birthday's on Halloween so...

    I love bonfires! One time we made banana boats with chocolate and mini marshmallows wrapped in tinfoil and put them on the fire- SO GOOD. Roasting hotdogs are fun to, tho.

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like super fun! Usually, I like decorating things-but I just decided I liked how everything looked on it's own this year. ;) I really like simple things..haha.

      I'm excited to be able to wear super comfy sweaters! :D Well, atleast your birthday is in a nice time of fall. Mine it almost to December. :P

      ooh, that sounds yummy! My mom is allergic to bananas, so I don't even remember the last time I had one. :) lol!

      Delete
  3. I love getting new supplies! I love the colors of all of them (they're all bold in their own right) but I'm nervous for the new school year! Burning foods in bonfires? Hehe, that is one of the many skills I have. :D

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything with paper..lol! Really? Why are your nervous? :D I'm super excited, though I'm glad to have a little break. :) LOL. Julia is pretty good at cooking hotdogs. ;)

      Delete
  4. I am SOOOO excited for autumn! pumpkin spice lattes, corn mazes, oversized sweaters, comfy boots, soft leggings, snuggies, falling colorful leaves, pumpkin oreos, butterbeer, large books, and starry nights. ahhhhh. so cozy.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! mmmmmmm...yum! Oh, I love autumn, it's just the..you know, the THING after. :P

      I'm already wearing my GAP sweatshirt, it's like 60 degrees here..though it's suppose to warm up again. :D

      Delete
  5. I'm so excited about fall! It's my favorite season! No, I haven't ever cooked on a fire. The rest of my family did though when I was on a mission trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Really? We have bonfires pretty often.. :) Sounds like fun!

      Delete
  6. S'mores.......................♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email