chevron || hard winter

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I've jumped into the project of making a crocheted rug..it's all made of small hexagons that I have made-and have yet to sew together. I've chosen white and all sorts of blues-since my room has loads of blue. ;) I got some adorable bedding yesterday...It's torqouise/grey/white chevron. It's adorableeeee.

I really can't believe how fallish it is looking here! It's the first year for a while where the leaves have actually changed a beautiful color. <3 Fall really is beautiful, but the weather sure has turned cold! This year, it is supposed to be a very "hard" winter. I found a rather large, full, fluffy brown caterpillar the other day, it looks like it was preparing for a long winter. :P

I was going through my baby book today and discovered I was born at 2 in the afternoon, and I started laughing at two months. I also learned to walk in a period of three months. lol! I was rearing to go. ;)

I've got a surprise planned for you all soon...so keep your eye out on the blog for it!


what color is your bedding?
how long did it take for you to start walking as a toddler?

18 comments

  1. that second photo of you is really gorgeous <3
    hmm, i'm not sure when i started walking, but i first talked on mother's day. obviously i liked giving gifts then even :O
    cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks, Autumn. <3 lol. ooh, talking on mothers day? How memorable. lol. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Love love LOVE the photos of you! You are absolutely beautiful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! Your blog is so uplifting. ;) Oooh...what's the surprise?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abigail! <3 lol! Well, if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?

      Delete
  4. Sarah! You are SO pretty!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the pictures are absolutely lovely! Your bedding sounds adorable and the perfect colors. Where did you get it? I am looking for a good, affordable place to get a new quilt. Yes, it's very much like fall around here...lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh, it really is. I'll have to get some photos up for you all. I got it off walmart..it's really great quality for the price I got it at. You might be able to find something on there.. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'll look there. Looking forward to pictures. ;)

      Delete
    3. Good luck! :D Hope you find something. <3

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous photos, you are so beautiful! Good luck with that rug, that seems like a fun project :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Noor! <3 Your so sweet! I've never tried a rug before, I'd like to try it with thicker yarn sometime-or make my own yarn out of old shirts. Do you crochet?

      Delete
  7. Wow.. I love the pictures of you! You're gorgeous! Good luck with your rug! I'm sure that I'll turn our beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second picture of you is especially beautiful :). And I love your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks Abigail! <3 I love it as well, it's so comfy! Thanks for commenting! <3

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email