birthday || ball of fire

Monday, November 23, 2015


Today I turned a year older. This year went by quite fast..a little too fast in my mind. ;) For my birthday, Ju, gave me one of those hugeee nutella jars. *drool* lol. And Bree gave me the most ADORABLE necklace with a watch in it. It's soo cute. :D I just have to figure out how to change the time...or live with it two hours behind. bahahaa. I also got the cutest canvas decor for my room with a Bible verse on and adorableee blue chevron bedding from my parents (that I will be showing you all hopefully soon). And all those cute drawings and cards from my siblings, seriously, I got so many.. <3 <3
My sisters and I got a small Christmas tree for our lounge area in our basement. We we decided to go with the silver/glitter theme, (I lovee simple and glitter *nods*) We got a variety of different sizes bulbs, white lights and this..bead string..thing..lol. Anyhow, it turned out super adorable. I mean, come on, you can't get more festive than having your own Christmas tree!

Looking out the window, one of my siblings shouts to look out at the sun.
Me looking out window: "looks like a ball of fire."
Julia: "You should title your blog post that."
Me: "Okay, I'll tell them that my strange sister wanted me to name is that."

Oh, and don't tell your family not to sing the birthday song to you. Because they will just hum it. ;P

when is your birthday?
do you know how to change the time on a a "stopwatch?"


30 comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    Christmas is always an awesome time of year!! Your tree sounds awesome!
    My birthday is in July. =)
    If its like most stopwatches you push down on that top button then twist the dial beneath it.
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mikayla! <3 That's awesome, since my birthday is in late November we have usually had one snow by now. This year is the most we've had by my birthday in a while. ;) hm, I think it's really just a small clock inside, because the top button opens it. I'll have to ask my dad. lol!

      Delete
  2. That is a seriously cool pocket watch! And yes I know about the not singing thing........humming is profoundly worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know! I just love it. LOL, yes..it's more awkward. ;P

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! I'm glad your day was great! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Allie! <3 what time of year is your birthday? :)

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday, Sarah Margaret! So, are you fifteen now? (Fifteen was my favorite age, by the way. I think you'll like it. :-))

    Ooooh, nice watch! I wish I could help you with changing the time on it...but I've never been good at stuff like that. Hope you figure it out!

    I love your Christmas tree. And I'm a little jealous that you have so much gorgeous snow and I still don't. ;-P

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emma! <3 Actually, I'm 14 now. ;) I'm glad to know that 15 should be good though, my friend actually told me 14 was her favorite age. Lol!

      Oh yes, I loveee it. My brilliant dad helped me get the time right. You had to hold it down and twist it some way...lol. Me either. ;)

      It's so adorable! I love things like that. Lol. Well, it's me, melted a lot and now it's very much muddy. ;)

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday!
    ~Anna
    https://the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! I love the ornaments! Happy birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, me too. I was insistent on getting the right photo on the glittery ornament. I'm pretty picky about focus. lol! Thanks! <3

      Delete
  7. Happy happy happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love your necklace watch. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday<3 That necklace is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy of Happiest Birthdays!! Hope your day was great! :-D
    ~Evie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Sarah! Congrats <3
    :D :D :D :D
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    TO YOU
    TO YOU
    TO YOOOOOUU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! At least you didn't hum it like my family. lol! ;) Thanks! <3

      Delete
  12. Happy late birthday!! I love the necklace! So cute! Haha, I love the ball of fore conversation.;-) My birthday is July 7th It's nice when I'd love to have a pool party or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maddy! I use it all the time. It really comes in handy. ;) Yeah, with my birthday it's hard to know with the weather..this year my birthday trip got postponed because we were dumped with snow. ;)

      Delete
  13. Sorry this is late, but happy birthday! :) I'm glad you had a great day. ;)

    ReplyDelete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email