the kid in me || checking for christmas music

Thursday, November 05, 2015



Hey all! We celebrated my sis's fourth birthday yesterday..we all headed over to a orchard that we usually go to each year. We discovered they took out the old fire truck they had and replaced it with a wooden, huge, ship. Talk about neat? And the kid in me came out. lol. It had a whole upper deck, lower deck, ect., and the upper deck was really high up. Imagine having one of those in your yard? F-U-N

Bree and I wandered across the field to a forest that is close to out house. It was simple gorgeous. We took photos of each other, and I'm finally satisfied with now mine turned out. lol. I got a book called The best hair book ever by Faithgirlz. I really enjoyed trying out a new technique to drying your hair. Boy, it saved me from frizz. Though I have rather straight hair—if I blow dry it..BOOM, and if I don't—total flatness. So, this got me in between. I put my review up on Barnes and Nobles if you interested. :)

To be honest, I am excited for Christmas this year. Yeah, yeah, I know. But hey, I just love the coziness of it all....and, I admit. I may have been checking the radio stations to see if Christmas music is on yet. :P I just love crocheting/reading/writing in my room with Christmas music on, and my Christmas lights, and snuggling in my softttt blanket. lol. I've always been one for chocolate and coziness.


does the "kid in you" come out often? lol!
do you check the radio stations for Christmas music? Come on, admit it. ;)

15 comments

  1. The kid in me comes out quiet often!!
    We have been listening to Christmas music on Pandora since, like August.
    My hair is the same way, but at times it will get a little wave in it...when it's longer.
    Happy birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! August?!?! Christmas music doesn't usually come our for us until November or so. :D
      That's awesome! I cannot get a wave in mine, unless I do french braids over night. Heat curls just don't work for me.. :) Thanks, I'll be sure to pass along the message! :D

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures! :D
    Ha! We were listening to Christmas music and talking about Christmas a few days ago. I'm really excited for Christmas to, especially since this year my parents won't be doing any more adoption stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! <3 lol! awesomesauce! I can't wait for it to come out on my radio station. lol. I always love the time before Christmas, all the secrets and surprises. Don't you just love the feeling when you found the perfect gift for someone??

      Delete
  3. Yeah, the kid in me definitely comes out sometimes. Lol. 😉 I really liked the pictures of you! You're shirt is very cute! Yes, I can't wait until Christmas music comes on the radio! The funny thing is, we actually had it playing in dance since July. Well, we only did it once in July because we had a guest teacher and he didn't bring music so we to a Christmas cd. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. It's not such a bad thing, right?! aw, thanks! I discovered Christmas music is on our radio station last night. *gasp* Time for Christmas shopping already. lol. That sounds like such fun!

      Delete
  4. Love these pictures, your eyes are so pretty! Happy birthday to your little sister! The kid in me often does come out, especially when Disney Channel comes on TV xD

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Noor! <3 <3 I can never really decide what color my eyes are. A blueish green I suppose. lol. Thanks, I'll be sure to pass on the message! Sounds like fun to me! ;)

      Delete
  5. I can't wait for Christmas! You look great in the photos! I love the first and last one. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do enjoy it. I just don't like it to be rushed! ;) aw, thanks! <3

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous post! Thanks for sharing, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these pictures!

    You have a beautiful blog as well. I found it from a mutual follower :)

    have a nice day!

    princessfaithm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Faith! <3 I'll be sure to check your blog out as well. <3

    ReplyDelete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email