stuck in the mud || photographer disease

Monday, March 14, 2016

My sisters and I decided to take a walk the other night. A while into our walk, a car started coming down the road.
Now, I look rather strange. With my blue sneakers, pinkish orange striped tunic with leggings along with a grey GAP sweatshirt and a printed blue camera strap. Don't ask.
We decide to start walking in the field. Then, we start running as soon as we realized how very muddy it was to escape being sucked in by the muck.
Very. Muddy. So muddy, in fact, I lost my shoe in the mess. (Thanks's sis for retrieving it. :P )
Adventurous, aren't we?

Julia: *points to sky* "Look!"
Bree and I simultaneously jerk cameras to take photos of the bright moon.
Julia: *groans* "Can't you just enjoy it?"
Me: "Sorry. Photographer disease."

have you ever run in a patch of mud? (doesn't work too well)
do you have the 'photographers disease?'



20 comments

  1. Ohhhh. Just look at that dirt road. I love the country. Wish we had dirt roads around here.
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaaa, it is totally awesome. XD Tho..you shoulda been there the other day plowing through those potholes full of mud. lol!

      Delete
  2. Lol, you're welcome sis. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tagged you for the Liebster award on my blog! ;)
    ~Katie@ sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photographer disease- it's a real issue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely suffer 'photographers disease'. But I do end up with some cool photos from it. Sometimes I have to force myself to go somewhere or do something without my camera so that I actually see the world without a lens in front of my face. But I'm always eager to see my camera again when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say I enjoy taking candid shots, they are the most interesting ones to look at later in life. XD It is awesome to be able to record memories though. :D

      Delete
  6. Eccentric fashion late at night is good. ^.^ And yes, I have photographer's disease, particularly when I have food. My parents are like, "Oh my gosh, Morning, we've been to this restaurant fifty times-- can you not take photos of the pizza and ravioli?" XD

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaaaa. XD I've never enjoyed taking photos of food, because the photos always turn orange in bad lighting. I can't STAND orangish photos! :P isn't it just so annoying? :P

      Delete
  7. Hehe, I have That disease ALL THE TIME! Lol! And still, it is when you don't have a camera that you wish you had it, and when you do, you(or I) can't find something to take a picture of! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. Or when you beat yourself up for forgetting your camera. XD I do that all the time. Or when you are like, "that would have made an awesome photo..." ;P

      Delete
  8. Just a note to tell you I have tagged you in the Liebster tag! More details on my blog! I hope you will do it!!
    Love,
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for tagging me, Paige! :D

      Delete
  9. Hey Sarah! I nominated you for an award on my blog if you want to check it out here:
    http://concealedfoundation.com/2016/03/15/the-liebster-award/
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for nominating me, Katie! <3 <3

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email