the wisteria writer tag || cleaning dirt

Friday, August 12, 2016



^^ apparently he thinks you can clean dirt O.o SO CUTE





so Emily nominated me for the Wisteria Writer tag THANKS EMILY


Rules // thank the blogger who nominated you // answer the ten questions // add ten (writing or book) questions of your own // nominate ten people

// Are you writing anything at the moment? If so, what?
I'm currently writing a novel set in my made up world of medievalish allegoric fantasy. I currently have around 35k and I'm aiming for around 50 or 60k. WHOOP WHOOP.

// Who inspires you to write?
as in who makes me write? or who inspires the words? Well, my sister, Julia, often has to FORCE me to write and I force her. we're a good team. But for inspiration, I'd definitely have to say God is my total rock of inspiration. He always gives me all the good ideas I need.

// What resources do you typically use when writing?
I've found a couple medieval websites but mostly I rely on my imagination and my trusty book form thesaurus and dictionary. THOSE THINGS ROCK.

// Writing pet peeve?
When Julia is clicking on her keyboard faster than me. BUGS ME TO DEATH I AM NOT KIDDING YOU

// Reading pet peeve?
Page folders *shivers* if you are a page folder YOU MAY NEVER READ MY BOOK sorry

// Have you ever designed a book cover? If so, can we see a picture?
wweeellll. I have. Multiple. Let's see if I can find some..
So this was a play around one (wrap around for book form) and the image IS from Pinterest and it is my title so please don't steal THAT WOULD JUST BE MEAN I SPENT 5 MINUTES OF MY LIFE ON THIS THING. I do have another I recently did for my book I'm going to publish through LuLu but since I am going to use it you will all sadly have to wait until I have it in book form. xP

// What's your favorite thing about writing? 
Watching the words flow and watching your characters as they go through struggles and such. It's so satisfying to create characters that you come to know as real people.

// Have you ever taken writing classes?
I've actually taken a couple from my library. talk about awesomeness. xD

// Favorite place to write?
My room--I can just totally unwind there and let the words come, (they normally do, anyways.)

// Are you a planner or a pantser, when it comes to writing?
Both. I have 3k worth of basic bullet point planning then as I go through I come up with individual scenes I come up with. I really don't like being tied down, but I feel more secure if I feel like I know where I'm going. so, pantser. 


now for my questions
// are you writing anything at the moment? if so, what?
// if you are a fantasy writer, have you ever created your own map?
// do you listen to music while writing?
// planner, plotter or pantser?
// what, or whom, inspires you to write?
// have you ever made any book covers? can we see??
// writing pet peeve?
// where do you normally write?
// when did you start writing?
// do you have stories saved from when you were little?

i nominate all the writers i can think of: 
 - julia - abbieehannah - katie grace - micsophie - autumn - leah - hannah - sophia

if you write, do you write poems, short stories, novellas, or novels?
are you a plotter, planner, or pantser?

26 comments

  1. Ooh, I love this tag! So much fun to read!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Grace!! Totally feel free to do it BTW xD

      Delete
  2. Oh I know that feeling about other people typing faster, well I can type fast, but I don't write fast, but my sister types crazily fast, while I am just slogging away and bashing my head on the table every few minuets. I am currently writing a novel, a high fantasy one, and will probably be writing it for another few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I type pretty fast as well...I think it's just when you draw a blank and you still here the clicking behind you. lol! That is so awesome! How many words on it do you have now??

      Delete
  3. Awesome answers! Thanks for doing the tag. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, totally. It was so much fun. WRITERS TAGS ARE THE BEST. :D :D

      Delete
  4. This was so fun to read! I wish there were more Writer tags out there! This is the only one so far that I've come across...
    I loved the cover, and I promise I won't steal it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! There should totally be more. It would sure be fun to make one up.

      lolol. thanks ;) I seriously can't wait to get my book I'm working on published so I can have my own copy. Have you ever heard of lulu??

      Delete
  5. Thanks for nominating me! This looks like a fun tag -- I absolutely love your answers! :)

    Sophia xx
    A Lantern In Her Hand
    The Inkpot Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! You were one of my first thoughts--I'd totally love to see your answers. :D :D

      Delete
  6. Cool! I enjoyed hearing about your book, Sarah. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks so much! I'd love to hear more about yours *hint hint*

      Delete
  7. Eeek this tags looks like so much fun! Good luck with your novel, I know it'll be great. Plus those photos are adorable <3 :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should totally do it. :D :D Thanks, Noor! <3

      Delete
  8. Reading your answers was so interesting~
    I can't believe i haven't found your blog before, its beautiful.
    <3
    (yes, i adore chocolate)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, you are so sweet, Ava! <3

      *hugs* oh good! We can be friends. xD

      Delete
  9. GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU NEVER SHOWED ME THAT COVER IT'S FLIPPIN' GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOSH I THOUGHT I DID WHOOPS THANKS SO MUCH. <3

      Delete
  10. Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I love the cover that you made! It's so pretty! Good luck with your writing!

    -Bubbles
    A Tween's Chitter Chatter

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a fun tag, Sarah!! YES. PAGE FOLDERS. NOOOOOO.

    I've actually written a lot of short stories, a few peoms here and there (the once-in-a-while song) and a novella. Camp started me off on my first novel! Now to finish it.... (Aiming for 50,000-80,000 words!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT?! ITS LIKE A CRIME OR SOMETHING.

      oh, awesome!! I've written a few novellas that have almost reached novel length--but this piece of work will probably be my first novel. EEK!

      Delete
  12. Thank you so much for the nomination!
    You're going to publish a book? That's awesome! Good luck with it. My mum's published two books through Lulu and I helped my dad with a bit of the formatting. Do you think it will be published soon?
    You have some great questions. I always struggle to think of questions, but these are awesome!
    Sophie // The Techno Maid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, self publish so I can have a copy just for myself. :D I really have no idea--once I finish this first draft! I want a copy of the first draft and then of the finished product as well. :D

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email