6 things all nano-ers know as TRUTH || let the insanity begin

Tuesday, November 01, 2016








Guys. Nanowrimo legit starts today. LET THE INSANITY BEGIN. before that tho, I'm here to bring you 6 things that all nano-ers know as TRUTH. well, maybe all.

- "I need a writing buddy.."
stares at my victim of a friend: "heyyyy you ever heard of nano?"

-  "I'll totally be able to fit nano along with my school. I'll just eliminate procrastination. what's 50k?"
Later in month: i'm dead.

- "Psh. 5k in one day would be a cinch. why not double it. better yet, why not triple it? Sure 15k. It'll be easy."
"wut was i even thinking"

- "I have enough plot"
"WHAT WERE U EVEN THINKING" *shakes past self if you could even do that*

- "1,679 words a day will be so easy -- what are these people even talking about??"
"Wut r words even"

- "I am never doing this again. NEVER. NEVER AGAIN."
next year: "aw, it wasn't that bad. It would be great to have a finished novel. I musta just done something wrong last year. I'm wayyyy better at not procrastinating this year."

LIES ALL LIES I TELL YOU. people I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU FROM THIS INSANITY but no, nano is actually rly awesome << that may or may not have been a lie again i can't really tell anymore *nervous chuckle*

btw today i'm like crazy enough to join 23 other people in legit writing 5k in 1 day. not joking. well, I'm off to pound out those words. byeeeeeee


can you relate??
have any "things all nano-ers believe" to add?

18 comments

  1. hahaha I relate. xD ALSO NANO TODAY!! :O I'm really actually freaking out. I'm really doubting myself. But we can do it! *tries to just write and not think about the insanity*

    also can we just take a moment to say "school ew" because during nano it's the biggest roadblock for me. xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR. IT'S INSANE. it's also november. waht. DONT DOUBT YOU CAN DO IT COME ON YES

      school ew. hahaaa, really, it doesn't bother me that much. I like to write before school sooo. xD

      Delete
  2. YES I'm doing the 5k in one day thing too!! GAH I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO. I actually already finished my 5k. EEP. how are you doing??

      Delete
  3. Haha! NaNo is going greattt for me, surprisingly. XP It's a little challenging juggling it with school, but it's going great!
    (That plot one though HA) XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYYY!! *fistbump* total epicness--how many words do you have so far??

      Delete
    2. WOOP! YEAH!
      I'm at 5,687! How 'bout you?

      Delete
    3. hmm around 16k or something I believe?? So far so good :D :D

      Delete
  4. Also, 'WHAT EVEN POSSESSED ME TO DECIDE TO DO THIS'

    Lol, this post was too accurate, XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH NANO! I'm really excited to do it, but I think it will also be really helpful having other people help keep me accountable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YOU CAN DO THIS--accountability is reallllyyy great isn't it? :D

      Delete
  6. Lol yup this is me basically. ALSO GOOD JOB ON THE 5K BUT I FINISHED BEFORE YOU MWAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep. but *I* crushed you later when I made 11k MUAHAAHAHHAAAAA xD

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!