what happened || i got a mini whale for my birthday

Sunday, November 27, 2016

well, guys. if you read that hacking of a post from a few days ago you may have gathered that my birthday was on the 23rd. legit tho it was the best birthday ever I woke up and got ready for the day, bring greeted by a birthday song from the sibs as I come downstairs and floods of comments from all you amazing people.

I then started on my cupcakes (making from scratch bc a box of fudge brownies had been bought instead of cake) I made chocolate andies mint cupcakes. like, YUM.


after those were put in the oven we went to set up our fall tree. meanwhile, as I strung lights, my friend was texting me and telling me to hurry up so we could Skype. so I finished stringing the tree and grabbed the sis's laptop (THANKS BTW) and went upstairs and skyped with my epic and adorable friend Michaila <333

after that, my sisters and I went to two antique shops where we wandered aimlessly around looking at all the totally awesome jewelry and old photos. from there, we went into the store were we went through the clothing and artsy stuff. LIKE SO CUTE.

so after that, we drove home and I made my mint frosting and frosted the cupcakes. OH. and this was the moment when we finally remembered to get the mail and I got my epic gift from Hannah. DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID? she legit made me a mini whale out of blue felt ITS THE MOST ADORABLE THING OKAY and like that emotion thesaurus EEP

then, my parents brought out my cupcakes. well, stuck in each individual one was an exploding, fireworks-like candle. LEGIT IT HAD LIKE BLUE SPARKS you try and blow them out? nahhhh they'll just come back. thx mom lolol. my dads face tho--he was like totally enjoying that xD


well, it was epic guys I'll leave you saying that. thank you all who participated in that crazy epic Narnia themed party and thank you for reading this long post. and thank you to all those people who flooded my inbox, texting and phone with lovely birthday wishes <33

note to self: don't ask your family not to sing the birthday song to you bc instead, they'll sing it FIVE LEGIT TIMES..as the fireworks are exploding on your cupcakes lol

did you read the narnia party post my epic friends posted??
what is your fav kind of cake?

36 comments

  1. Aw Sarahhhh your gonna turn moi to mush *blushes hopelessly*. did't I warn you about that?? Btw these pictures are SO pretty!
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs* hahahaha <333 awww, thanks! Ju took 'em for me xD

      Delete
  2. Eeeeeeep! First of all, everything about these photos is goals. <33 And I'M SO HAPPY YOU LOVED IT. And ohmygoodness those cupcakes sound absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR Ju took them for me thanks! <33 OF COURSE I DID HOW COULD I NOT -- goodness they were like just like I like them. *would hand you virtual cupcake if I still had them* :P xD

      Delete
  3. YOUR BIRTHDAY SOUNDS SO LEGIT GIRL. :DD and them candles though XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT WAS SO EPIC hahahaha ikr I was totally *nod* expecting that xD

      Delete
  4. Hello,
    Happy birthday afterwards and how I've heart the birthday was great.
    Answer the question, no I don't like chocolate, I love it!
    Love,Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks, Lea! and I'm totally agreed on the chocolate thing lol

      Delete
  5. I meant to comment Happy Birthday the other day but the wifi where I was turned off so it wouldn't post! (first world problems...lol) ANYWAYS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It looks like you had a great day!!

    And a blue whale YAS YAS YAS I need this!! Now to find out how to get one that is living... :P

    xoxo,
    Megan<333
    (megans-journals.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh ikr that internet is so annoying sometimes. :P AWWW THANK YOU GIRL! it was a great day :D

      *hugs whale* YASSSS okay legit if you get one please get me one too OKAY

      Delete
  6. That's awesome, Sarah! So glad you had such a wonderful day!! I really enjoyed the Narnia party post, too. ☺ And love love love the pictures!!! Love and miss you lots! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, I totally did! seriously I LOVE the journal (i might make it my next prayer journal) and those pens like gorgeousss. :D <33333

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday! Seems like you had a really nice time! I know how the thing with asking your family not to sign happy birthday goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Vanessa! hahahaa, ikr it just doesn't work obviously. xP

      Delete
  8. YAY for whales! Can I have one???
    Ahem. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! That's so exciting!!! I hope it was as amazing as you are!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs whale protectively* *hides* what whale? hahhaa xD maybe Hannah will make you one xD

      THANKS, GRACE! awww, you are so sweet! <33

      Delete
  9. Happy birthday, Sarah! Hope it was amazing. :D
    Those photos are beautiful! Love the lighting. And that checkered shirt . . . GAH! <3 <3

    Sophy x
    lantern-in-her-hand.blogspot.com
    theinkpotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, Sophia! :D

      Julia took them for me -- we went out for a mini photoshoot bc specifically bc of the lighting xD thanks!!

      Delete
  10. Sounds like you had a pretty fun birthday! And, because I didn't say so then, ☹ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chocolate Andes mint cupcakes?! That sounds soo good! I like cheesecake *nods* Though i won't refuse many other kinds XD
    So glad you had a great birthday! And your photos look AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR THEY WERE SO GOOD -- I actually really loved the saltiness in the frosting it was so good xD aw, thanks, girl!

      Delete
  12. Happy Birthday, Sarah! Andes mints are goals XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I KNOW THEY ARE THE BEST *hoards them all* and we accidentally got two bags hahahaha

      Delete
  13. I MISSED OUT ON THE NARNIA PARTY BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY AT MY NEIGHBOR'S LAMPPOST. They legit have a lamppost and if you want, I'll try to take a photo of it and send it via Julia because it is one of the most epic things ever. I'M SORRY I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY. BUT I GOT YOU A SOMEWHAT SMUSHED CAKED. *cries* Getting snail mail is the best! But it's something that my parents would never let me do with bloggers. Restrictions, restrictions. *le sighs*

    One question, though: can you put a photo of the blue felt whale in your next post? I kind of want to see what it looks like!

    xoxo Morning

    P.S. I want to ask a favor of you: on my blog, I'm hoping to create a blogger end-of-the-year yearbook, and I was wondering if you'd like to join or help spread the word? All of the information can be found in my most recent post, here. It'd be really cool if you'd tag along-- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW oohhhh a lamppost that is super cool okay. ITS OKAYYYY *takes smushed cake* mmmm. XD ikr I love getting mail and packages it's like the best (although, shipping costs like an arm and a leg. :P)

      well, my next post I might be able to include it..*makes note* I'll see what I can do *grins*

      oh, that sounds totally cool! Are you actually going to make a blogger year book?? so cool! I'll totally check it out :D

      Delete
  14. AW happy birthday!! Your day sounds so sweet and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. do you know how many times you said legit in this post???

    like

    a lot

    ReplyDelete
  16. WE GOT TORI THOSE CANDLES FOR HER BIRTHDAY IN OCTOBER!!!! And yes, the sparks lighting the blown out candles over and over again... lololllooollol!!!!!! Hahaha!
    Happy birthday again, I'm glad it was so awesome :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolol they were pretty epic tho xD

      aww, thanks!! <3

      Delete
  17. Happy Belated Birthday! The pictures are beautiful!

    xx Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Way belatedly, but it's the thought that counts. :P

    ReplyDelete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email