DECEMBER IN REVIEW || emperors new groove - a gif for everything

Thursday, December 29, 2016

WARNING THIS POST IS COMPLETELY STUFFED WITH EMPERORS NEW GROOVE GIF'S AND EXCESSIVELY LONG i legit dunno why but i guess this post proves that there is indeed an emperors new groove gif for everything. k. here we go.



STUFF ACCOMPLISHED: 
- FINISHED OBLIVION MY NOVEL EEPP

- decorated for Christmas when it was snowing out and the Christmas music was playing <3

- wrote like a ton for a non nano month YASSS.

- WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO SHARE MY SNIPPETS TO THE WORLD jk jk. but rly you guys thanks so much!! snippets 3# and 6# were the obv favs. *rubs hands* yaasss. xD

- it snowed. lots. like *cue dumping of snow* and I had fun freezing my fingers off doing photoshoots and filming a video for Ju.


- CHRISTMAS HAPPENED.

- *suddenly blanks* WELL I ACCOMPLISHED STUFF K

WRITING:
- wrote a total of 24,400ish words so far this month. 99,376 total on my novel. *screams* but yes - I don't know the exact number BC APPARENTLY I FORGOT TO WRITE IT DOWN AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH but i do remember 81k so -_-

- *suddenly deciding a third way thru the month that you want to finish your book this month so you start writing 1k a day* like i'm even competitive with myself goodness

- when a sibling comes into your room and you are in the middle of writing an important scene:



- that amazing scary moment when you write that sentence that explains what your title means

- when you get out of bed and leap for your computer and write this scene you've been playing in your mind AND IT COMES OUT LIKE PERFECTION like I've been thinking of this scene since I started



- writing this rly emotional scene like:


POSTS I LIKED:
heartbeat - by julia ryan - << this post is way too real for me
a package // a fallen tree & a falling girl - by michaila - << this post legit just made me so happy <33
rocking around the christmas tree // i did a lip sync video - by julia ryan - << at this video ju and i did xD


joy to the world - by savannah - << okay these words right here ohmygoodness yes so amazing and truth right there <33




searching for cheer - by elizabeth anne - << ohmygoodness look at Elizabeth over here describing the way i felt this year about Christmas practically to perfection GO READ THIS THING *pushes you off to her blog*
blogaversary ~ Q&A coming up - by hannah - << *pushes you off to Hannah's blog as well* GO ASK HER THE QUESTIONS PEOPLE

COMPLETELY RANDOM MOMENTS:
- carrying five gallons (in bags) of liquid with one arm like a pro #igotthis


- the tragic M&M murder - when it's late and Hannah and I get too deep for our own good SHE CRUSHED THE POOR M&M OKAY. (no of course she didn't write a poem about it noooo and no she wasn't arrested by the m&m police *shakes head*) we get in the weirdest moods sometimes like 



- ju: these apples are juicy
me: kinda watery
ju: but like a good watery
me: yeah like a fruity watery
^^ when you describe the way the apple tastes at midnight

- *watched someone shut car door* *wonders how many car doors shut at that exact moment in the world*


- when you are gift wrapping and your OCD takes hold ^^

- when you go to screenshot but your thumb gets lazy and you end up turning off your phone

- when Julia's cover just won't work and you know it gets bad when you save your images as "this prob won't work.png"

- I FINISHED JULIAS BOOK COVER AFTER 12 HOURS EEPP I ORDERED IT *dead now* *beats lulu*



- when you somehow end up on Youtube watching guys dancing around on this giant piano mat. the coolest thing EVAH.

- when you are putting the lid on the sharpie and totally miss and draw over your hand #epicfail like



- *does a craft with glitter* *takes pic* *gets glitter all over phone case*

- that moment when you contemplate writing a poem about your flexible ruler and legit do it 

- me as I'm pushing the cart in the parking lot in the slushy snow "this thing needs four wheel drive"


- hanging out in the store in the furniture and chillin' on the couches #ohyeah

- dad: "the cookies!" (apparently the cookies were slipping off the table?..)
*cookies fall off table*
me: *glances up after they had already fallen*
dad: "you have the reflexes of a dead cat"
me: .......
^^ this was after six hours of constant shopping yep

- me before going to bed: *checks alarm*
me: *groans* *turns it on*
me: no wait. Christmas break. YAASSS.
me: *vehemently turns off alarm*

- when you stayed up until 2:42 talking with Julia about her book bc you finished it and wake up the next morning like - *stumbles off bed* why did I even do that what even

- when your sis texts you to "look behind you" so you turn around and basically have a mini heart attack bc she's crouching behind you and you had no idea



- when your Christmas gift comes in the mail and you have to wait to open it xD ^^

- the foosball gets so intense on Christmas Eve and you end up with one bleeding finger and another has a blister so you can't even move it now #waytoocompetitive
me: oh look I'm bleeding *goes back to playing*
later: ohhh starting a blister *keeps playing* *blister pops* *gets band-aid and keeps playing*
even later: *dents hand* *keeps playing*
later, later, later: *walks by foosball table* *wacks side*


- me: "heeyyy gramps. wanna play foosball?"
grandpa: "what happened to your hand?"
me: "uhhhh. foosball"

- that moment when it's Christmas Eve, pitch black, and you wham full force into the couch that was moved into the dining room and fall over groaning.




- okay guys look at this adorable whale I got for Christmas EEP <3

that moment when you count all your pens, pencils, sharpies ect., and discover you have 178 total. O.o

when you buy a wallet and realize you now have less money to put in it




COMPLETED GOALS FOR DECEMBER:
- TAKE OVER THE BLOGGING WORLD jk jk *ahem* I mean, comment on more blogs, yes, of course that's what I meant to say *nodnod* - eh, imma give myself half of this one. I kindaish did?..

- start and stick with my new bullet journal - yep. I don't think i've missed one day yet - I love this thing!




- finish my mess of a book named Oblivion, get chapters organized and print the thing out in book form *squeals* - I DID IT AHHH

- try to see the bright side in taking pics of snow (when it does rly come) and embrace it for pics   - yep yep did this 

- finish ALL Christmas shopping (almost done already) and package and send out gifts to friends - DONEEE. it's all over *breathless*

- update my friends page
 which is in dire need of such mentioned - eehhhh. I did like some and then.. #distracted




- write one poem and force myself not to hate it lol - actually I wrote like three this month and my fav is prob the one i wrote about my flexible ruler *laughs* 

GOALS FOR JANUARY:

- brainstorm a new novel idea

- update something with my blog design 

- get better with my macro lens 

- beta read one book 

- make and keep up a writers journal

CHECK OUT MY GOALS FOR 2017 HERE

well - so long 2016. I've many so many memories in your hold - both bad and good. thank you for them. hello 2017I don't believe I know you yet?...




did you make it through this gigantic post?
what was your fav random moment?

35 comments

  1. Haha, this was awesome.
    And that one about when your sibling comes in the room while your writing I can totally relate with! My sister loved to talk, and I'm like "NOOooo" XD
    Can't believe it's almost 2017. O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr - Julia does it all the time and i'm like, "DON'T LOOK NOT NOW MAJOR SCENE" hahaha xD

      *flops* i knowwww. like, whoa.

      Delete
  2. xD xD are you this funny in real life becuz if you are I want to meet you xD

    AHH YEESSSS AAAAALLLLLL THE EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE GIFS. I LOVE IT. I LOVE EM.

    It seems like the year went by TOO FASSTT!! *wails* i can't even believe it's almost over!! *cries*

    ugh yes like slamming into furniture when it's dark. UGH I HAIT YOU COUCH!! *kicks it* *stubs toe* *hates couch even more*

    have a happy new year!! (and watch out for that couch. they're out to get us.) *eerie music*

    In Christ Alone,

    Anika <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...ummm *asks julia*
      julia: "yes. like we don't even write down everything that happens"
      ^^it's true. I had to cut a ton of random moments out bc this post was TOO long

      AHH IKR THEY ARE LIKE PERFECTION I MUST USE ALL OF THEM xD

      *glances suspiciously around* yeess. *whispers* we must watch out for them XD and happy new year to you too, Anika! :D

      Delete
  3. *facepalm* I KNEW YOU WOULD HAVE TO MENTION THE M&M AT SOME POINT, oh my gosh, this post was fantastic really.

    Annnnd if you're looking to beta-read...*nods toward 70K novel awaiting editing* well there is that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELLL OF COURSEEE *remembers that court still has to happen* *smirks*

      WHOA WAIT RLY *whaps you* I'M STILL WAITING FOR IT IN MY INBOX *squints*

      Delete
  4. SO. MUCH. EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE. I APPROVE 100%. also I laughed for so long at the 'reflexes of a dead cat'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *stares at all the gifs* ikr like perfection. lolol ikr like yep my dad xD

      Delete
  5. OMW - I love your monthly review posts so much, they're so fun!

    All the gifs are so incredibly accurate xD. Especially that second one *highfives*.

    EEP you mentioned my post! *squeaks and hugs you* Glad you liked it so much :D.

    The death of the white MnM, oh gracious *dies laughing*. That sounds like something my sisters and I would come up with - and the watery apples xD. BASICALLY I loved this entire post and it was goals and the 'completely random moment' section was my fav xD.

    Have an epic 2017!

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEP thanks, Sav!! :D

      oh. I know. you can use an emperors new groove gif for ANYTHING. literally.

      EEP WELL OF COURSE LIKE IT WAS EPICNESS

      *laughs with you* oh, I know. I have like 50 screenshots from that conversation it's all epicness and we got so serious and wow. xD aww, thanks!! ikr - there were so many I worried it was too long (even after I cut some out) but yep glad you like it xD

      AN EPIC 2017 TO YOU TOO :D

      Delete
  6. OMW YES I READ THE WHOLE THING. hahahaaaa your dad and the cookies and the reflexes of a dead cat XD And wait was it Ju that came up behind you and then texted you about it?!?! #reallycreepyokay THIS WAS A GREAT WRAP UP POST *waves hello to 2017*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *claps* YAYY. YOU SURVIVED. xD oh, ikr. hahaha xD actually that was Bree and goodness she freaked me out lol

      aww, thanks!! *waves to 2017 too*

      Delete
  7. haha! I made it through the post!! *claps*
    And my favorite random moment would have to be the cookies falling. LOL! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY YOU SURVIVED TOO. xD

      LOL IKR i was like so tired i'm shocked i actually remembered to write it down xD

      Delete
  8. EEEEP you posted about my Christmas post! *gives you a giant bear hug* :') You're too sweet!
    I'm so jealous, seriously you got this super cute whale and Julia got an adorable puppy and wow, I need a cute stuffed animal to add to the collection.
    Also, never before have I found a post full of such beautiful gifs xD This made my evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELL YES IT WAS WORDED SO PERFECTLY LIKE JUST WHAT I WAS FEELING <33

      YES GO GET A STUFFED ANIMAL get a turtle they are soooo cuteeee. xD

      ikr I think there are like 10. #icouldntstop aww, I'm so glad, girl! :D

      Delete
  9. Oh my goodness. This post. Just... *dies* Me loves. (Also, this line... "amazing scary moment when you write that sentence that explains what your title means" ... THAT LEGIT IS MY LIFE TODAY OKAY. I am seriously in love with my purty little paragraph too. *nod nod* XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *waves fan in your face* DONT DIE FAITH xD ISN'T IT LIKE THE MOST AMAZING FEELING EEP CONGRATS GIRL!! *wants to read your purty little paragraph* xD

      Delete
  10. Ahhh this post is awesome!! Also. Emperor's New Groove. I heartily approve. *applauds*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEK THANKS!! *totally agrees with you* it's like the best movie evah xD

      Delete
  11. This is an awesome recap!! I absolutely love all of the random moments. #ridiculouslyrelatable
    Hmm . . . one of my favorite random moments recently is riding home at night in the car. My sisters and I made up this hilarious little song about how every time we would come into a town, the Christmas lights would become more "concentrated". Umm . . . okay? ;)
    That's how we sisters roll, though. I'm sure you understand. ;)

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks!! #yepmylife

      LOL - sounds like something Julia and I would do. Something we used to do in the winter was see who could stand holding their hand against the icy car window the longest - yep. weirdos. xP xD

      and yes, i totally understand the way sisters roll xD

      Delete
  12. I love this post!!! It's crazy to think that 2016 is almost behind us. HOWWWW??????
    The first conversation thingy between you and your dad STRUCK ME SO FUNNY. The reflexes of a dead cat lolol XD THAT IS FUNNY. Like that should be in a book or something.
    Sounds like you had an awesome year and I hope 2017 is an even more blessed-beyond-measure year for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks, Autumn! ikr - but I don't feel like it went to quickly either. It was a pretty good year :D
      hahaha ikr well, I guess my blog is KINDA a book. actually, it's be hilarious to make my blog into a book - although it'd take a while XD
      I really did - I hope your 2017 is blessed as well! :D

      Delete
  13. This post was hilarious, Emperor's New Groove is one of my family's favorite movies. All nine of us kids can quote it and we will, if given the opportunity. So I loved the gifs. XD Your posts are all so humorous and funny, but this one especially. Enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW it's the best - it's like the quotable movie - I've watched it sooo many times. aww, thanks, Em! :D

      Delete
  14. awesome recap post!! I love all the random moments! and the gifs -- EEP I LOVE EM. :)) They are so accurate!!
    I can't believe it's almost 2017!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Madeline! I KNOW GIF'S ARE THE BEST THO LIKE *wants to post them all* this was a filled post with GIf's - normally I do less so this one was pretty fun to do xD

      Delete
  15. Loved this post, Sarah!! You had me smiling ear-to-ear. And oh my goodness, all the GIFs were perfect. You're right...there truly is an Emperor's New Groove post for absolutely everything (not surprised).
    Happy New Year, dear friend!! Miss you all ♥
    Much love,
    Your Georgie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks, girlie!! <33 I think these have to be my fav GIF's in the internet world - they are just so hilarious - I love the movie xD

      happy new year to you too, girl!! <33

      Delete
  16. OKAY GIRL, YOU HAVE TO POST YOUR FLEXIBLE RULER POEM I'M DYING OVER HERE
    I laughed so much at this YES EMPERORS NEW GROVE EVERYTHING *decides that I'd love to meet you* I MEAN LIKE WOULDN'T THAT BE GREAT?! we would so get along, after we got to know each other!
    Are you an enfp?
    I so loved this, and still can't believe I made it through all that!
    And loooovve your 2017 goals like I didn't even think of that
    ur way awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - it was just written on a whim lolol xD

      aww, thanks so much! :D Actually, I'm an INFJ lol. xD thanks again, Paige!

      Delete
    2. LOL - it was just written on a whim lolol xD

      aww, thanks so much! :D Actually, I'm an INFJ lol. xD thanks again, Paige!

      Delete
    3. Haha yeah some things are like that!
      Oh, from how funny you sound that was just a guess! I'm a enfp so I was just wondering lol!

      Delete
    4. Lol, YOU DO NOT SEEM LIKE AN INTROVERT, from your blog anyways.😕 hhahahahahahahaha

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email