IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE || i'm the prankster

Saturday, December 24, 2016


DID YOU FINISH YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

okay yes sorry to freak you out if you haven't finished but TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS GUYS OKAY EEKK. isn't it insane? like Christmas just crept up on me.
November: psh Christmas is a whole month away
Me: *agrees but Christmas shops anyways*
Christmas: HEEEYYY.
Me: AH WAIT GIVE ME A CHANCE TO GET EXCITED
Christmas: lol nope. sorry.

like years ago you couldn't get to sleep forever. now it's like, "oh, tomorrow is Christmas." *falls asleep .5 seconds later*

(okay yes but I legit can't wait for my little bro to open his gift) oh, and all the gag gifts Julia and I have been making for our dad and grandpa. *smirks* okay, admit it. gag gifts are the best. xD psh no of course I didn't prank my sis and trade her tin whistle for a straw that I cut holes in *grins* shh. don't worry. she'll still got the real thing xD

*hopes my dad doesn't get on here shhh*
I don't think i'd call this a gag gift but ISN'T IT THE COOLEST. my dad has always been a hand sanitizer (stop giving me that look, spellcheck) guy so when Julia found this we were like YAASSS ^^ yep I made it credit to pinterest for the idea. and yes I'm made my grandpa edible coal.

i think i laughed way too hard at this gif cant even rn



can you imagine, God gave His only Son for us. Jesus died for you and me - He saved us - and He's coming back for us. it's so amazing and just...mind boggling.
for there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. - luke 2:11

well, I'm off bc - IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE. MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS *waves*

mom: *tosses kit kat at me* *kit kat hits me in face* "whoops"
me: "thaannkss"

have you ever done any prank gifts?
do you feel like Christmas came rly fast this year?

27 comments

  1. YOU MADE YOUR GRANDPA EDIBLE COAL.
    *is dying over here*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL YES HIS FACE THO. *laughs* he was like, "ohhoo, wait for next year" hahaha xD

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness THOSE PHOTOS. <33

    MERRY CHRISTMAS SARE! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEPP THANKS!!

      MERRY CHRISTMAS, GIRLIE!! <33

      Delete
  3. Merry christmas! Great shots. Love that cat <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you as well, Sophia!! <3 aww, ikr? XD

      Delete
  4. You and Julia's gag gifts are actually the best things ever, I'm just jealous I don't get one!
    Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family have a wonderful day. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* we went all out this year hahaha xD oohhh rrlllyyy? *grins* well, next year I'll have to slip a gag gift along to you xD

      Merry Christmas to you and you family as well, Liz! (I hope you don't mind me calling you that - I think Julia has gotten it stuck on me lol)

      Delete
  5. Merry Christmas, Sarah! Your photos are amazing<3 Have a lovely day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, girl!! aww, thanks - you too! <33

      Delete
  6. We've done a couple prank gifts!
    I love the blurry Christmas light picture! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And p.s.-your cat is cute! 😊🐱

      Delete
    2. hahaha, rly?? How did they turn out xD

      aww, thanks! I had seen it online and wanted to give it a try for a while now :D

      Delete
  7. I LOVED that, "like years ago you couldn't get to sleep forever. now it's like, "oh, tomorrow is Christmas." *falls asleep .5 seconds later*" That is literally my life! And yes, Christmas is like almost here, and I don't know how that happened...my brain is still back of Fourth of July or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr this year I literally just fell asleep. I did wake up earlier than normal tho - partly bc of the siblings xD

      how was your Christmas?? :D

      Delete
    2. lol yeah I had to wake early to finish wrapping gifts! It was a great day though. :)

      Delete
  8. Oh, and I gotta say, that second picture is sooo perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I got chocolate Christmas coal for the gift swap at the youth group...*ahem* I mean I bought it xD.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVELY!
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL okay yep that's perfection I would totally do that hahaha xD

      MERRY CHRISTMAS GIRLIE!!! <33

      Delete
  10. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

    Ooh, gag gifts. *evil grin* I gave my grandpa toothpick themed gifts for years. And then my Dad got a singing ornament with an /insane/ motion detector this year. I think the last has died a slow, painful death.

    JULIA PLAYS THE TIN WHISTLE?! DO YOU PLAY THE TIN WHISTLE, TOO? Whistles are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and a happy new year!! xD

      muahahaa yaasss - ohh okay yes the singing ornaments are coolness XD

      noooo - not Julia. Bree - my older sis is learning how XD

      Delete
  11. I LOVE the booked shot! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thx, Morg - I've been trying to learn some of those new trick and have been waiting to try that one for a while XD

      Delete
  12. *bokeh - silly spellcheck made it *booked*

    ReplyDelete
  13. THE GRINCH GIF!!! Literally my fave! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOTALLY AGREED. i laugh way too hard at it xD

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

Popular Posts

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

follow by email