Handmade Bracelets for sale!!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

I just made these bracelets to sell! The information is listed below: 

Pink Perfection! 

Deep Sea!


Autumn Orange!
                                
Cherry Lane!

Silvery Storm! 

Handmade Bracelets

I can make custom bracelets with any colors that you want, and any size. I have a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes right now! These are the ones that I have right now. All of my bracelets are made with stretchy string. So you can just slip it on! You don't have to play around with the clip! Every bracelet I make is unique! They are a great idea for gifts, friends, or just for yourself! If you are interested please contact me at Helpingtheleast@gmail.com, or message me on the sidebar!

Prices:
Custom bracelet............$3.50
Ready made bracelet…$2.50

Shipping:
FREE!!!

Have a blessed evening!!
In Christ,
Sarah

8 comments

  1. cool sarah! i like the blue one and the silver one! -hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah!
      Thank you!! I like those ones a lot too! =) I am planning on making some more today! Then I will try and post some pictures!! I am glad that you like them! Have a blessed day!
      In Christ,
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Very pretty bracelets Sarah! I also have been planning on selling bracelets. I used to when I was around 10 :D I'll have to show you some of the pictures of the ones I made recently that I'm planning on selling. I really like the deep sea bracelet and Silvery Storm bracelet ♥, the colors are so pretty!! Keep up the good work!!!!
    In all Sisterly Love,
    Abby Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abigail! Thank you! Apparently those ones are the popular ones! Did you actually sell any? =) I am glad that you like them! I am planning on making some more today, and I will try and post them! Ooh! I can't wait to see yours!! Are you going to post them on your blog? I would love to see them! Have a blessed day!
      In Christ,
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. Yes, I did, but I also traded some with my friends. I mostly had friends buy my bracelets because I had just started out. I have gotten a lot better though, so I hope to try and sell some more soon ♥ Yes, If you want to see the pics of the ones I have made recently, I'll post them on my blog :)
    Love and friendship,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was younger I made bracelets too! I can't wait to see them! I made some more bracelets today and I am hoping to post them soon!! Have a blessed evening!
      Love in Christ,
      Sarah

      Delete
  4. You did a really great job, Sarah! I like them all, but I would have to say that 'Cherry Lane' is my favorite! :)
    In Christ,
    Georgie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgie! ;) Oops! I forgot to say that Cherry Lane was sold!! I did it in the other area, just not over here! Thanks for reminding me!! Thank you soo much For commenting!! :)
      Your friend,
      Sarah

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!