The Kindred Spirit Award (See if you were nominated!)

Monday, August 11, 2014



Rules:
1. Answer the questions you are given.
2. Nominate anyone you'd like.
3. Give 10 questions for others to answer (you can use my questions if you'd like).
4. Share the picture above^ with the post you make and link it back Eve's blog.

Here are your questions:

1. Who is your favorite character in Anne of Green Gables?
Matthew Cuthburt, and Diana, and Anne.. ;)
2. Are you more like Anne or Diana?
Probably inbetween.. :)
3. What is your favorite quote from the book/movie?
Ohh! I don't really know! :P
4. What was the funniest moment in it?
When Anna and Diana have the tea party together. Lol! ;)
5. Would you rather have Diana's raven black hair or Anne's carrot red hair?
Annes hair, maybe sometimes.. ;)
6. What do you think of Gilbert?
HA!
7. What are your thoughts on puff sleeves?
They looked "ridiculous" as Marilla would say.. ;) 
8. Have you ever been to Canada?
Nope!9. How would you describe Anne?
Adventurous, full of words ;), fun, a reader, and such! :) 
10. Favorite word Anne uses in the book/movie?
"Bosom Friends" and "Kindred Spirits"

And for the nominees....
Julia: Writing for His Glory
Bree: Cover Up for Christ
Jessica: (Almost) Perfectly Pink
Abigail: The Journey of a Lifetime
Hannah: Tomboy in a Tiered Skirt
Mikayla: The Bubblegum Ballerina
Maiya: Wispy and Willowy
Elizabeth: Reflections of the Heart
Bonnie: Bonnie's Blessings
Bethany: Liberty or Death
MJ: Little Panda Crafts
Sophia: That's So Me

And the first person who says..."Carrots!"

Here are the questions, I just used Eve's, since they fit so well. :)


Here are your questions:



1. Who is your favorite character in Anne of Green Gables?
2. Are you more like Anne or Diana?
3. What is your favorite quote from the book/movie?
4. What was the funniest moment in it?
5. Would you rather have Diana's raven black hair or Anne's carrot red hair?
6. What do you think of Gilbert?
7. What are your thoughts on puff sleeves?
8. Have you ever been to Canada?
9. How would you describe Anne?
10. Favorite word Anne uses in the book/movie?

21 comments

  1. Carrots! I would love to do this tag, as I am new to your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me Sarah, but I haven't read Anne of Green Gables. =P So, I guess I'll let the Anne lovers do this one, thank you so much for the thought though! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! :O Have you watched any of the movies? Because that counts! You really should!!! The movies are really great! :D

      Delete
    2. Nope, sorry! =P Thank you so much though! =D

      Delete
  3. Oh dear, I really want to do it but I have no idea about ANYTHING about Anne of Green Gables! Like, none! :) lol! What should I do?

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!! Have you ever watched the movies? Because that counts!

      Delete
  4. I love your answers! Awards are always fun :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I forgot to award you!!! Oh my! Let me go edit that post. ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh, you didn't have to! But thank you so much! I would love to do the award. Have a lovely day! :)

      Delete
    3. Your welcome! I will love to see your post! You too!!

      Delete
  5. This will be fun!! :) Thanks for nominating me! I love Anne!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for nominating me Sarah! Unfortunately it's been way too long since I've watched Anne of Green Gables to be able to do a very good job at answering the questions about the characters.

    5. Would you rather have Diana's raven black hair or Anne's carrot red hair? Do I have a choice? ;) I better stick with red.
    7. What are your thoughts on puff sleeves? A little puff is pretty, but I prefer not to overdo it!
    8. Have you ever been to Canada? No

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! :D I love your red hair! It soo beautiful! Agreed, I didn't really like Anne's blue dress, I liked Diana's dress though! Thanks for answering the questions, Bethany! :D

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!