Photo Contest || 100th post + 25 followers!!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

No one has seen God at any time.
If we love one another, God abides in us, 
And His love had been perfected in us.

1 John 4:12
__________________________

So, here I am, pulling the surprise out of my sleeve. ;)

I'm having a photo contest!
This is my
100th post and I have 25 followers!!!!!

 *This is my picture, you may put it on your blog. Just please link it back to me.*

*If you enter you can also put this image in the side of your blog!*

Things to know:

1. NO entering any photo that you haven't taken yourself!
 2.  Please, NOTHING immodest!
 3.  You may edit your photo
 4.  You may enter up to 2 photos (try something different with each photo.)
5.  I judge on lighting, angle, the object, focus, and the colors. 

Send your photos to: 
crochetedcelebration@gmail.com
OR
You can publish it in a blog post, and send me the link in a comment.

For the prize? 
You can do a guest post, with the winning picture, about yourself, and the link to your blog! 
Also, I will put your blog button on the side of my blog for a month! 
(It's not the greatest of prizes, but you can have fun, and show what you can do!)

The deadline is October 3rd.  (2 weeks from now.)

 I look forward to seeing all your photos!

18 comments

  1. Cool, I'll have to enter! Thanks Sarah! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I can't wait to see your photos!! :D

      Delete
  2. Oooh!!! Me thinks me just might enter!!! If you want an idea as to what you might get from me, my photography blog is aglimpseofhisglories.blogspot.com
    I will tell my Marie about it too. That's such an awesome idea. I would do more things on my blog like that, but its hard to have contests and such when you only have 6 followers. :P I thank you for being one of them!! It really supports me. Every time I get a new follower, I feel more of an urge to post better things more often, so that's what I mean by it supporting me. I couldn't do it without my blogging buddies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! :D I'll go look at it! Thanks so much for spreading the word around! Yeah, once you get more though, (which I'm sure will be soon) you can do lots! I love your blog! I know what you mean, there is always an exciting feeling when you get a new follower! I hope you enter! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, I am SO doing this! Can't wait to see who wins! I'll post my pics in a blog post soon and send you the link. That ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, Abigail!! Me either, lol! It is going to be hard choosing! Sure! That's great! Either way. :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Sarah!
    This looks fun! I think I might enter!:) Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!
    Here is my entry, Sarah! What a wonderful idea!
    http://reasonstosmile4jesus.blogspot.com/2014/09/trusting-in-lord-day-by-day-photo.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!!! =D I'll be entering, and I might want to *ahem* steal this idea for my blog. Would that be okay? :) lol Awesome idea, Sarah! Super fun! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! :D Great! Hahaa, sure! I see that lots of people do writing contests, so I decided to do something different! :D Because, almost anyone can grab a camera, instead of a pen.. ;) (including myself. :P ) If you did, I sure would enter! :D

      Delete
  7. Hi Sarah! My entry is below.
    http://thejourneyofalifetimeadm.blogspot.com/2014/09/photo-contest-my-entrys.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah, thanks for hosting this contest!
    My entry is at: http://todaylibertyordeath.blogspot.com/2014/10/photo-contest-sunshine-award.html .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for entering! Your photos are beautiful!

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!