Sundaes for Sunday

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Lately, I have been learning to cook more things! I have never been a very good cook, I usually always mess something up. But that's the way you learn! I'm trying to get over my fear of ruining something. ;)
Do you have any recipes to share? Maybe I could make it and do a post about it! :D 
One thing I made that actually turned out was biscuits! I love making those!

Then for breakfast this morning my sister and I made bagels, eggs, and cocoa. :) 
Cooking is such fun, I can't wait to learn how to make more and more things!

For dessert today, we had sundaes for Sunday! :D Yummm! Chocolate ice cream, coconut, nerds, Reece's pieces, crunch chocolate, and whipped topping! YUM! I suppose that is kind of torturing... ;) 

                                  What do you like to cook/bake?
                                               Have you ever made bagels? 
                                                           Do you like sundaes?

14 comments

  1. Oh wow, that sundae looks like something else! I don't know if I've ever seen such a combination of goodies! Yes, I like sundaes...I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! They tasted like something else! ;) There sure was a lot of stuff in there! :D I haven't either! :)

      Delete
  2. OK, that is just mean. :P
    Looks so good! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Sorry, I just thought it looked so good that I had to share it! :)

      Delete
  3. Applesauce is really good and easy. Peach Cobbler is also easy and yummy! I've been making that a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yummmm! Peaches! :) Those sounds yummy! :) Thanks for the suggestions!

      Delete
  4. YUM<3 my stomach is growling now haha...
    You have such a nice blog! Great pictures:)
    Followed you... so that I can come back here!!!
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =D Thanks so much for following!

      Delete
  5. Oh, wow! That sundae looks GOOD! Although I would change the chocolate ice cream to vanilla :)
    Pancakes are VERY easy to make. I have a really delicious and simple recipe, if you'd like it, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I like chocolate or vanilla! :) I actually made waffles for breakfast this morning! That was an experience.. ;) Thank you!

      Delete
  6. These look positively scrumptious! Yes, I love baking, especially desserts. Banana pudding is my favorite thing ever! I've been making brownies a lot lately. They're quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! :D My Mom is allergic to bananas, so we don't really have any. I don't even remember the last time I had one! I was never a big fan of them anyways. :) Brownies is a good idea! Thank you! =D

      Delete
  7. That is so cool that you are learning how to make new things! I can't cook that much; I wish I could! Someday I'm going to bake more. ;) Could you share the recipe for the biscuits? I LOVE biscuits! And those look so good! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! :) Its not extremely hard, as long as you keep trying! Make that "someday" "today!" Someday could be YEARS from now! Or never, lol! Sure! Either I'll send them in an email to you, or I'll do a post with the recipe in it! :D Thank you Jessica!

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!