I forgot...

Saturday, October 04, 2014

Ugh, I completely forgot it was Saturday.... Time just gets away from me. Today, I have been working on some big home projects, getting ready for fall/winter, 
and just living! (everybody's gotta do that! ;) )


'You are the light of the world. A city that is set up a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.'
 Matthew 5:14-16.


6 comments

  1. Haha! I always do that... when I'm too busy working on stuff.
    That's a beautiful passage Sarah! Thank you for sharing it with us:)
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I just love it. :) I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. That is such a beautiful verse. And beautiful photo, too! :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Thanks, I love that color, its just so beautiful! ♥

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!