Looking forward

Saturday, October 18, 2014

"Do not labor for the food which perished, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him."
John 3:27
 Things to look forward to this fall..
  • My new sweater (hopefully..)
  • Cocoa/cider
  • Leaves and golden light
  • Hazy days
  • Lots of school
  • Fall food
  • Thanksgiving
  • My birthday! (next month)
  • Playing outdoors
  • Getting together with friends, (before the snow flies)
  • The warmth of the stove
  • Learning to make new things

Things I will miss about summer....
  • The light leaving sooner.. 
  • Running outside with bare feet
  • Swimming
  • Warm days......♥
  • The blue sky, green grass, yellow sun...
  • Campfire and s'mores
  •  Riding bikes
  • Just being free to fun outside, (without having to put layers on..)

                                           
                                                         What do you look forward to this fall?
                                                                       What will you miss about summer? 

11 comments

  1. Good verse, and wonderful things you are looking forward to! I'll miss the warm days as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many more things to look forward to, the list grows everyday! :)

      Delete
  2. lovely blog, i saw you thrue other blogger...will visit more to read your posts..blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you will, thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to so many things this fall! Of course I'm miss the beautiful warmth of summer. I loved having free time, going on vacation, going swimming, and so much more. Ah. what gorgeous seasons God gave us to enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! :) I love school though, it makes be feel like I have a plan more. Don't you agree? It is so beautiful here! It's just AMAZING! The colors are so beautiful, ALL the leaves are falling...ahh. :)

      Delete
  4. What a great list; thinking about summer leaving and fall coming! I'll miss being able to go outside without layer too! =P But I love every season as it comes. =)

    Have a lovely day!

    ~Jess <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there's no more barefeet outside! ;) I do too, I only wish winter could be a little bit shorter, (okay maybe quite a bit less...) Cut out January, February, March, April, and I would feel a lot better.. I think I could only stand about three months of cold! ;)

      Delete
  5. I love this! Lists are lovely :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun thing to do, it makes you more excited about the coming season! :D (my winter one might be pretty bare. ;) )
      I agree! (my lists can get prettttyyyy crazy. :)

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!