Hot cocoa || Shocked

Friday, November 28, 2014

My friend, Hannah gave me this for me birthday (there were some more as well) and I can't wait to try this one! They all have been/look delicious! You should really check out her blog!
 Hannah also gave me this canvas art! Isn't is beautiful?



I love white Christmas lights! I used to like the colored ones, but I think these ones look more simple.
I like the green cord kind too, you know why? They look better on the tree...and...while decorating the tree I got shocked with the white cord kind! :P Let me tell you, I know why they call it a shock. Finally, something they named right! ;)

                            

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Every year seems to be the best. There are so many things to be thankful for, and every 
day
week
month
and year
there are more things to be thankful for.               


                                                      

                               

                          Do you like colored lights, or white?
                                                                  What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving? 
                                                                Do you like hot cocoa?

10 comments

  1. Ooh, you've got your Christmas decorations up! We've got our tree up, but so far it's still pretty bare. We're going to finish in the morning. My favorite part of Thanksgiving would be the desserts... just kidding! Although the sweets are amazing, I like spending quality time with my Grandma when I help her cook Thanksgiving dinner.
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's actually our fall decorations. But we will be changing it soon. :D I love decorating the tree! Hehe, it is fun cooking! :D

      Delete
  2. Hehe, I'm so happy you like your present! :D
    Wow! I like white lights and colored!
    We had a great Thanksgiving to!
    I LOVE alll the pics BTW! :D
    -Hannah M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think it makes the tree look prettier. I don't like a lot of things on it either. :D Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Oh goodness I love Warm Oatmeal Cookie hot chocolate!!!! =O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I will really have to try it now! (I like saving things...) It sounds too good! :D Do you like having hot cocoa? I like making it homemade. :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, I like hot chocolate, but I ushally just make it from a packet, I'm not much for spend a long time on making it. Though I'm sure it taists beter homemade. =/

      Delete
    3. ooh, TAKE THE TIME! :D It's wayyyyyy better! :D Add some marshmallows and let them melt.. mmm!

      Delete
  4. You got shocked by your Christmas lights?! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh.. :P Well, it happened and I was said, "I. was. just. shocked." It was strange. It hurt and made me feel dizzy for a moment. But it was fine. I got a little black mark on my finger too. I have gotten shocked before but from a plug or something. I was just trying to get the knots out to put them on the tree, when it exploded. :P Have you ever gotten shocked like that? :)

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!