Christmas Eve snow || So long, 2014

Tuesday, December 30, 2014


We got snow on Christmas Eve!! Only it melted...but it was really awesome! We all went out and took pictures and slid around. I like just snow for Christmas Eve, pleasee no more! ;)

It's been an awesome year. 2015, wow..it sounds strange, doesn't it? Imagine how many times we will have to get used to a new year in our lives!! ;)

This year..
I've had a giveaway
Started taking more pictures
Started an Etsy shop
Went camping outdoors for the first time
Got a new blog design
Crocheted a sunhat
Went to a creek 
Caught a fish (a small one)
Went on a hiking trail
Went blueberry picking
Cut my hair
Got interviewed
Went to the beach
Went to the orchard
Re-did a jacket
Got burnt
Turned a year older
Had Thanksgiving
Went rollerblading
Got a messenger bag
Made chexmix
Got a new journal
Started writing poetry
Started a novel
Got 36 followers
and had another wonderful Christmas!

whoo! That was only things I've posted on my blog! :D I had a wonderful year, and am looking forward to 2015!
P.S. I've got some posts almost finished so keep a look out, hopefully I'll be posting them soon. :)


                                                                                              How was your year?
                                                                                                      Are you excited about the new one?

20 comments

  1. Sounds like you've had a very profitable year. Have a very happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, I look forward to 2015! :D I hope you do as well!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the photo!!!! =O =D Great post Sarah, I can't wait to see what you do next year! =D
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't take it, hahaa, my sister did. :) Me as well! ;)

      Delete
    2. I figured you didn't. ;D It really is a stunning photo though. =D

      Delete
    3. hahaa, thanks! I thought it was neat. :D

      Delete
  3. "Out with the old year in with the new. Januarys nearly here Decembers nearly through! We don't know where the time has gone it obviously flew! So out with the old year, out with the old year, out with the old year in with the new! Fa la la la la la la la la.....fa la la la la!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really neat! How are you enjoying the new year? Happy New Year! :D

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a good year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I'm looking forward to 2015, I mean, ooops it IS 2015.. :P hahaa...

      Delete
  5. My 2014 was crazy, so I am very excited for 2015. :)

    Lovely post, darling. <3

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems as the years go on it just keeps getting more crazy. :) A new year is always exciting, who knows what it will have in store! Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  6. Love your blog!

    (maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maddy! I will be sure to go check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  7. I love your blog! I've never gotten around to commenting on it or following it, but I decided to do that today!
    2014 was such a lovely year, wasn't it?
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! :D Thanks for taking the time to comment, they always make me smile! :D Yes! I'm looking forward to 2015 as well! :)

      Delete
  8. I love that picture!! It is so neat! :) This is a fun post. I'm looking forward to the new year ahead! You never know what will happen. This year was certainly full of surprises for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved doing it in the snow, we actually got dumped today.. :) I got snow in my eyes while doing it though. ;) It's really fun to go outside in the snow, in the dark!! :D Happy New Year!

      Delete
  9. Wow! Because we live in New Zealand we get snow in July and it's summer here over Christmas!
    Happy new year Miss Sarah by the way :) May the Lord bless you greatly in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uhh, wow. That would be very different! Imagine, warm weather for Christmas....what about snow?! Happy New Year to you as well! I hope you have a wonderful year! :D

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!