FAILURE || Chexmix

Monday, December 22, 2014


 Okay, okay, I started out making a paperclip bracelet and made this instead. Yup. That's me, but I did get to the bracelet later only I don't have a picture.. :P 




 FAILURE.
I tried taking a picture of Christmas lights, in the car..while driving..welll, I suppose that could be expected. But hey, a pretty neat failure if I do say so myself.  

 Today I crocheted some fingerless gloves, or mitts whatever you call them, the things that don't have fingers. ;)
 I was taking this picture, and while I was doing it I was like "*gasp* did I actually get my camera that close to water?!" I was just like, "ooh that would be a neat picture." ;)
My and I made chexmix today! Mmmm..yeahh, I wasn't that hungry later from all that snacking. ;) 

                                                                     

                                                             Do you like making chexmix?   
                                                                        Do you like taking pictures of Christmas lights?
                                                                                     Have you ever made something out of a paperclip?
    

12 comments

  1. Oh! Chexmix is awesome! My grandma makes it every year, and we eat it up pretty fast! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it's hard to keep away from. You just keep eating and eating and eating... ;) There are so many different kinds you can make too! :D

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I love Turtle Chexmix!!! Soooo good!!!!! :D Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh yeah! We are going to eat it tonight when we watch the Nativity story. :D Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Ooooooooh, at first I didn't realize that picture was a failure, its so pretty!!!! :D It looks really cool,
    Haha...I've gotten my camera wet to...well, I've taken it outside when it was snowing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it felt like it while I was taking them. :) Yeahhh, (I dropped it in the sand once...) you don't wanna know what else.. ;)

      Delete
  4. "I tried taking a picture of Christmas lights, in the car..while driving..welll, I suppose that could be expected. But hey, a pretty neat failure if I do say so myself."
    Wait.......
    You DRIVE?
    O_O
    ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! NO. I do NOT drive! I do not plan on driving any time soon. ;) You are so funny. ;)

      Delete
  5. Hi Sarah hey those lights do look pretty cool!. Mmm chexmix I've never made it but I've eaten it!. Oooh and the heart with the beeds is cool! And the candy cane too !....great post sarah!! - lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ooh, haven't we all?! It is fun and easy to make! Plus, you get to snack a lot. ;) Thanks Lizzy! :D

      Delete
  6. Love your pictures!

    maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!