"Tick tock" || Messenger bag

Tuesday, December 09, 2014


 I just got a new messenger bag!! :D I really love it, I am using it to keep my writing in so I can take it where ever I am. :) It is 13x10 so it's the perfect size to carry around. :) There are lots of pockets, I wish I could have gotten better photos but sometimes my camera wants to play around too much and gets out of focus. :P













I got this adorable clock from a friend for my birthday. I just love the colors and the sound it makes. :) I am one for soothing sounds I suppose. :)




It just SO goes with my blog! :) I just love it!














                            What are your favorite colors?
                                            Do you have a clock like the one above (were there aren't any numbers)?                                                                                      Do you have a messenger bag?
                                                                       

12 comments

  1. The clock is awesome...and the messenger bag looks very useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Yes, it can hold lots of things! :D

      Delete
  2. That clock is SO cute! So is your bag. I enjoy sewing messenger bags, and I do have one for myself. :) I love all colors! (To answer your question).
    Love, Annalee ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! :D Really? That is so neat! :D Someday I would like to do that.. ;)

      Delete
  3. :D I like your messenger bag! And I love the writing poster, did you make it? It's awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Yes I did! It was fun to think of things to write down. :)

      Delete
  4. butiful post sarah cant wait untill more posts!!-lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That clock is so pretty! Two of my favorite colors are blue and green.

    Abigail M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I really like the shade of the blue. :)

      Delete
  6. I love the clock! That's really neat! I hope you have a merry Christmas!

    Love Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! :D Merry Christmas to you too! :D

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!