Interview with Hannah

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hello all! Hannah from Tomboy in a Tiered Skirt, did an interview with me a little while ago, and here she is to do one for me! :D 


Hi! I'm Hannah! I blog over at Tomboy in a Tiered skirt! Thanks for interviewing me Sarah! This is going to be fun!
 
Do you make lists? If so, do you doodle on them?
I don't make lists very often, but when I do, I do doodle on them!
 
When was the last time you smiled and why?
I smiled just a minute ago because my cat was stalking me while I was trying to type.
 
Do you like chocolate covered peanuts?
Y-E-S!
 
What do you enjoy taking photos of the most and why?
Hmm..thats  hard....definatly nature...and....I dunno what else.

What was the first letter of the first word and what was the last letter in the your last word that you last spoke? (wow..that was confusing..)
Uh...could you repeat that? Let me see, The first letter of the first word I last spoke....'O' and the last letter of the last word I spoke was...'K'...

What do you hope to do with your blog in the near future?
 I hope to get more followers, and maybe create my own tag or award?
 
Are your nails painted at this moment?
My toenails, but not my fingernails.
 
Would you rather have your hair down, or up?
Down.
 
Would you rather wear jeans or a skirt?
It depends, I like to wear jeans when I'm doing stuff outside, or things that you can't do in a skirt, and I like to wear skirts on different ocassions. ;)
 
Why do you like writing?
When I write I can create my own little world where anything I want can happen! someone can turn into a dog, someone finds a portal to another world, someone's brother is half evil, I can have as much action, as much adventure. excitement, and creativity as I want! :D
 
What do you like doing in your "spare" time?
Taking pictures, writing, talking to my friends, being creative, reading, and hanging out with my family and friends!
 
What is your all time, EVER, favorite book?
The Bible. And....I'm not really sure...

Have you ever had Hershey creamer in hot cocoa? (If you haven't..get some!)
I haven't...but that sounds amazing.

What have you always been interested in?
I've always been interested in making and creating things, anything where I can be creative and use my imagination really, :D
 
Would you rather write on a neat old, leather journal with a feathered pen and ink, or a computer?
Woah, thats hard...hmm....If I want to write a whole lot at once and fast, I'd go for a computer, but if not, maybe a leather journal...
 
Awesome questions Sarah! And thanks again for interviewing me! It was a lot of fun. :)
 

Thanks for doing this, Hannah! :D Be sure to check out her awesome blog

12 comments

  1. Great interview you two, I really enjoyed reading it! =D
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mikayla! :D Glad you enjoyed it. :)

      Delete
  2. Great interview. I've never had a Hershey creamer in hot cocoa, I must look it up. It sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sophie! Oh you really should. It's like a mixture of hazelnut (one of my favorites) and more chocolate! :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post! And lovely interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful interview!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you want to do a guest post on my blog? I'm trying to line some people up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth! I'll be sending you an email soon! :D

      Delete
  6. can you do an interview with me?
    I will do one with you! :)

    --Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie, sorry but I really don't want to do another one right now, but perhaps we could do one another time? :) Have a lovely day!
      ~Sarah Margaret♥

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!