redo your room

Wednesday, March 11, 2015



You can Redo Your Room easily with the help of this book! With tips on how to clean, organize and make it your own you'll have a newly decorated room with your own special touch in no time! This book is very inspiring and helps to get you motivated and started.

Redo Your Room by FaithGirlz is a really awesome book, it has all sorts of easy DIYS for your room, and it separates it all into sections, such as: your desk, bed, closet, ect. It gives tips on how to clean your room, organize and make it your own. I found it very fun to read because of the colors, and openness of it all. This book gets you motivated to clean and start decorating! I'll probably be doing a post on some of these DIY's soon. :) I really loved the size and feeling of this book, it was the perfect size. 

One thing I was not very happy with, (which is why I rated this four stars) is that there are a few pages of immodestly dressed girls in this book. Which would have been very easy to leave out, especially for a Christian book!

Overall, I very much enjoyed this book and thank Booklook Bloggers for giving me this book to do an honest review! :)


I received this book from Booklook Bloggers in exchange for an honest review, I was not required to write a positive review. These opinions are entirely my own.


20 comments

  1. I'm going to have to look at this book :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really awesome book, thanks for reading! :D

      Delete
  2. I was looking at the Faithgirlz website the other day and saw this book. I wanted to check it out...thanks for the review! :)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking at that too the other day. :D Glad you liked it! :D

      Delete
  3. I'm totally gonna get this! I terribly need it to get my room in shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! hahaa, it's a fun way to redo your room. It's always nice to do that, especially in the Spring! :D

      Delete
  4. Hmm...maybe I'll give this a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a cool book! I'm going to have to look into it, and Bloglook Bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun to look at everything, I love decorating things and organizing. So it was right up my alley. :D There are lots of websites where you can get free books in exchange for a review, but I just found this one. There are others such as Bethany book house..Baker book house..lots more I've heard of. :D

      Delete
  6. I used to follow Faithgirlz, pretty neat website! Wow, that's awesome that you got a free book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually looking into that. :D Free books are always awesome. ;)

      Delete
  7. FaithGirlz has some of the most amazing stuff. I totally have to get my hands on this book!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, tell me what you think about it then! :D

      Delete
  8. That's so cool! Someone else I know really liked it so I'll probably read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love books like that, things you can do on your own. :D Don't you? :) Great! Tell me what you think of it!

      Delete
  9. Sounds like an inspiring book for some good projects! Last year I remodeled my bathroom with my family's help; I'm very happy with the results! We'll see if I can get around to making any other home improvements this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that's what I like the most, it's inspiring to do what you want to do and be creative. :D Oh how fun! We did that a few years ago, it's always nice to have a change. :) It's nice to be able to work on things slowly, but still get something done. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds neat! :)
    Also I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! Don't feel obligated to do it!
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for nominating me! :D I'll get around to doing that. :)

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!