space station

Friday, June 26, 2015



The other day we saw the space station! It was super neat, and surprisingly fast. It was such a beautiful,


clear night that we were able to see it for a few minutes. 




I'm almost decided that I will be doing Camp NaNo this July. ;) If so, I will be editing. yayy! ;) It's an exciting


thought that if I do Camp NaNo I might finish all my basic editing in one month! :D Surprisingly, I don't mind


editing too much. (good thing, right?!) It's kind of fun improving things..and I love paper and organizing


things. lol. Highlighters are the best things every created, (well, maybe not the best but pretty awesome)


also, sticky notes and anything paper. It's hard to avoid those paper/craft isles for me... :P 




It's been wonderful weather lately, except for a couple rain storms about a week ago, it's been quite sunny and


warm. :) I'm finally over a cold and feeling great. I've been reading like nuts lately. So far, I have almost 48


hours total (yeah, I know, right?!) and it's been about three and a half weeks. ;) 


Have you ever seen the space station?


Are you doing Camp NaNo?

17 comments


  1. Ooooh how awesome you saw the SS! =D Sounds like fun!
    and Yes I am doing Camp NaNo! I do hope more bloggers are!? =D
    ~Evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite awesome! :D Oh awesome!! It will be a little different for me this time because I will be editing my novella that I wrote last April. Will you be writing or editing? :)

      Delete
    2. =D Ooh sounds fun! I think I'll be writing! I have an idea I'd like to get out of my head

      Delete
    3. Awesome!! :D haha, actually I don't have any spectacular ideas going on, so I'll just focus on editing. :D

      Delete
  2. Your photos are beautiful, Sarah Margaret! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Emma! That means a lot. :)

      Delete
  3. That last picture is BEAUTIFUL! The sky is so clear and pretty.
    Hmm..I wonder if I should do camp nano...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the best one that turned out..when I tried to zoom in it was just this white dot. ;) So, I thought it looked really neat with the blue. Thanks!
      That would be awesome! Would you start something new? :D

      Delete
    2. Probably, I always have random ideas floating around in my head

      Delete
    3. BTW did you see the 'Star of Bethlehem?' I thought it was so cool and pretty!!

      Delete
    4. haha. Camp started today! Are you doing it? I edited two days worth so I can take the 4th off. :D
      We didn't.. :( It was too cloudy...we might be able to see it tonight though-once it gets a little darker. :D Did you take any photos?!

      Delete
  4. I'm doing Camp Nano too!! Let me know if I can be of any help/encouragement to you during the month. And that's awesome that you don't mind editing! I like it after I actually get into a rhythm, but before that, it's my least favorite thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! It's always nice to meet a fellow "camper." ;) This is my second time, and first time editing. It really is exciting to think that I could have a finished edited novella by the end of July. ;) It's not that bad, as long as I'm not distracted! lol! I would probably count words, because I have less to edit. I have already edited out on paper and now am loading it into the computer. :) Good luck!

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen the space station yet :-( And I'm probably not doing CampNaNo, though I haven't decided yet. On the one hand, it would be good for me to whack out the rest of this WIP quickly, but on the other hand, I tend to not do my best writing with Nanos cuz I get time-crunched. We'll see!

    BTW, I tagged you here. Play if you want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can see it, it really is neat! Yes, I'm still deciding. I think I can do it though, since I will only have to edit about 667 words a day. Which will take me about 20-30 mins. :) Thanks! I'll check it out!

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!