blue shelves || 2nd blogiversary winner

Wednesday, October 28, 2015


I painted my new shelves in the color blue that you can see in the first photo..isn't is simply adorable? My dad cut an 8-foot board into two different lengths to fit my walls. It's simply adorable—and it matches my bedding perfectly. I used to have a smaller shelf..and it became like tetris figuring out how to keep all my books on the shelf. Oh, and look out for that avalanche while trying to pick out a book. lol.

Ju and I made applesauce a couple weeks ago...many apples to peel—and of course we had to make some sort of competition. lol. We raced to see who could get the most juice out of the peels. She won. Arg. lol.

If you've stuck around my blog for a while you may have noticed, that my blog started two years ago—today actually! Yup. It's my 2nd blogiversary. With a total of 73 followers; 184 posts; and 2,387 comments. Thank you all so much! I started my giveaway..and a few days later, I realized: "duh! My blogiversary is in a week! I should have waited." Until my sister stepped in, stating, "Just announce the winner on your blogiversary."
Sisters are always there for you when your brain is fried. So, I extended the giveaway so it would end yesterday...and now I am going to announce the winner for 50% off Skylark Clothing...

and the winner is...........

Bonnie!

Congrats!! I'll be contacting you soon. :) Thanks all for entering, and for sticking around my little 'ole blog. You're awesome, guys! 


what are the colors in your room?
how long have you been following my blog? What is your favorite part?

18 comments

  1. Wow! My room is wood, white, and green. I have two beds in my room and each one has a little tiki hutch bamboo roof above it. Congrats on having a amazing blog for 2 years! Keep up the amazing work! :D
    (also congrats on now 2,388 comments:p)
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your room sounds so adorable! :) aw, thanks, Michaila! lol. Thanks for the extra comment. ;)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your blogiversary! Your blog is so much fun to read! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you all enjoy reading my blog. ;) <3

      Delete
  3. Wow, two years! I think I found your blog just a few months after you started it. That is the perfect blue, by the way. My wall color is close to that, a little less bright. And I really like your last picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it goes by so fast! Oh I know, I just love that color. I like how it matches my bedding to accent the room. :) Thanks, Annalee! <3

      Delete
  4. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!! :D 2 years, wow! That is awesome!
    I've only been following your blog for about a month...and as for my favorite part, I really love how you reply to everyone's comments. When people don't reply sometimes I feel like maybe I talked too much, lol. :P
    That blue color is gorgeous! Good luck with all the shelf work. My dad painted my room lavender when I was in second grade. There's some white too so it's a combo of those two colors. :)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 Two years sure did go by fast... :) aw, I always like it when people reply to my comments—and I just enjoy chatting with people! oh I know, the blue is soooo gorgeous. ooh, lavender is such a delicate color, especially when you add white. I love turquoise and white...lol..my bedding is turquoise/blue chevron. :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Of course! <3 What dress are you thinking of choosing? :)

      Delete
  6. What a lovely shade of blue! Happy blog b-day! And congrats Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooo gorgeous. Blue is hard to find, you don't want a baby blue..but you don't want a bright sky blue either. :) Thanks!

      Delete
  7. My room is actually wallpapered. I want it painted though! We live in an old farm house. ;) I just found your blog today! Happy (late) Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of our rooms in our house used to be wallpapered, though, I prefer paint. :) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
    2. Yeah I prefer paint too! You're welcome! I found your button on Maddy's Digital Diaries and clicked on it!

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!