dreadfully foggy || behind the camera

Saturday, October 24, 2015

You know that dreadful day when you wake up and open your shade to discover—almost all the leaves have fallen to the wet ground and a foggy mist has settled over the whole fields surrounding the houses..then you realize that autumn is slowly taking it's leave. *dun dun dunnnn* noooooo! 

These photos were taken a couple weeks ago—when it was yet green. How fast it changes! My sis and I took some photos of each other and I took the photos of her first. She was able to take a few photos of me before we left. Oh yeah. Mission accomplished. ;) I'm the only one in our family with a camera…and it tends to get "passed around" with my two older sisters. The one awesome thing about owning the camera—there are rarely “bad” photos of me, because if there are any photos of me, I have usually posed for them. ;) I prefer behind "behind the camera," thank you. 

Lately, I've been expanding my vocabulary, it's quite fun to learn new words actually. It's so pleasurable discovering new words that you can actually use. Thesauruses and dictionaries are wonderfully glorious, don't you think?

My giveaway is ending soon, be sure to check it out!

is autumn yet lingering where you reside?
are you often "behind the camera?"

10 comments

  1. Autumn is just starting where I live! I am excited for when the trees will be full covered in shades of orange, red, and yellow. I hope that you have a good turn out with your giveaway! I entered a week or so ago. :)

    Allie D.
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely for you! It's is very much at the end of autumn here.. :P The trees really are beautiful, it's just sad to see them all fall to the ground. Thanks for entering, Allie! <3

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love fall! The colors and cold weather. :) Fall is here for us. All of the leaves are falling and I get to wear a jacket about every day. I definitely prefer to behind the camera as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors have been simply gorgeous this year! Don't you just love wearing cozy sweaters? I can actually drink hot chocolate without being extremely hot. ;)

      Delete
  3. Autumn is just coming into full swing here, and the leaves are just starting to blanket the roads. Where I live there is so many trees sometimes it actually looks a bit "junglely", so we get a LOT of leaves. Thank you again for putting my button on your blog :D
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the trees that go down our road in a row...fall is so gorgeous. Though I admit, it is a sad sight to see the tree tops bare. I will miss the lush green leaves and grass—but it will be back someday, right?! ;) Of course! <3

      Delete
  4. Love your expanse of vocabulary. tis wonderful indeed. ;) Are you going to accounce the winner of your gveaway soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes. Indeed. We do quite help each other, don't we? I will, I will! Be patient dear girl. ;)

      Delete
  5. Dictionaries and thesauruses ARE indeed glorious! They are my close companions. :-) I adore words. In fact, I recently did a blog post of a bunch of my favorite words. 'Twas fun. :-)

    Around here, the leaves are allllmost all gone and the green everywhere is being replaced with a russet-y brownish color. The cornfields are all plowed under and the mums turning brown. I LOVE this time of year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm glad someone agrees with me! All those glorious words, you think one is sufficient until you see the next, and the next..then you wonder what in the world to do! lol. It's quite the end of the world. ;)

      dear me. Some of the trees here are bare, others are filled with orange leaves, and some are still green! Apparently the weather can not be decided on here. :P I only wish autumn would hang on a bit longer into November..so my birthday isn't so dull and brown. Those lucky people who have birthdays in October. ;P

      Delete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!