spilling writing secrets || this thing is like 75k

Sunday, November 13, 2016

like i dont even remember what we were doing here lol


^^hannah and her sister came over and hung out  like a week or two ago aaaanddd I'm finally getting around to posting these pics *ducks* hahaaa

Hannah and I talked a ton about writing when she was over and I literally spilled so many of my books secrets (don't even try and ask her she is sworn to secrecy *glares at Hannah* dont), we did a full out photoshoot, and theeennnn I introduced her to her first chaider *wants chaider now*

nano is going really great--I have written as much yet as that first day but I'm cool with that. ohmygoodness I just realized something. so like, I planned on finishing my book in 30k and I'm already 24k+ into that and not nearly done. WHOOPS. is this book ever going to end or what. it's like 75k. this thing could end up rrrlllyyyyy long. O.o

okay so Hannah literally finished her 60k book during the first few days of nano and then BOOM. she starts a new book. HOW EPIC IS THAT #shetotallyrocks #icouldnotdothat

really--I'm actually excited to finish this book bc I'm going to print out my own hand held copy EEP. I've been playing around with my cover and once I get it printed I'll totally show it to you all! yes I know it's totally unedited--the reason I'm doing if because I find that you always lose the first draft in editing--once I edit this thing I will most definitely print out the edited copy as well so I can have both.


btw congrats to Katie, and also Mary for reaching 50k in like the first week or so of nano. like, WAHT. (and yes, we did get into Mary's blog and posted a huge collab of celebration yup we did)

well, I'm off. I will add that thanksgiving is in less than two weeks. FOOOODDDDDD. hahahaa

do you plan on printing out your book for yourself at some point?
are you looking forward to thanksgiving??

19 comments

  1. YAY THANKSGIVING DAY. WOW SERIOUSLY YOU'RE OVER 30K!?! I'm going for a goal of 20K and I'm halfway through because I'm in the middle of rewriting my WIP. (I also got a proffesional book cover for it! Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS ACTUALLY EXCITED AND NOT SKIPPING IT. (not like I'm not listening to christmas music but just..FOOD. xD) EEP! so great! rewriting is harrrddd blaahhh. oh that is so cool! Where did you get it?? :D

      Delete
  2. Ohhh these pics were so much fun, XD
    And-*nods* most definitely sworn to secrecy, you need not worry. *zips mouth shut* *is dying a little inside*
    And I totally get how you're feeling about your book right now, I never DREAMED I could reach 60K, and now I'll probably have 70K after edting, KEEP WRITING. Your book is so epic.
    And I'll probably get a copy of my book for myself in the future but I'd have to keep it hidden so my family couldn't find it and read it. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, totally. xD
      *glare deepens* alllrrrriighhtt.
      IKR it's like, INSANE. I know, I know *frantically writes*
      YES DO IT. weeelll, you knowww, you could send it to me and I'd protect it for you. *grin*

      Delete
  3. SARAHHH I want to be there goofing off with you. How dare ye goof off without mwa???? Hah the longer your book the longer the enjoyment ;).
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MICHAILAA COME YESS PLZZ IT WOULD BE SO EPIC. *drags you over* GET IN THE HOT AIR BALLOON COME ON. xD

      Delete
    2. THAT HOT AIR BALLOON (giggles because we have an inside jokes states away).
      -Mic

      Delete
  4. WHOA. Either you guys are nuts, or you're just amazingly fast. XD Congrattts though! And keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well. to be honest, we are both. hahaaha. xD

      Delete
  5. annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you forget to say that I took these AAMMMMAAAZZZING photos.

    *rolls eyes*

    sisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOH YES, I definitely want to print one of my WIPs at some point - I just don't know which one or when xD. Where are you getting your book printed?

    Thanksgiving, OH MY GOODNESS *freaks out*. I love Thanksgiving so much! All the food and relatives and fun-ness! :D And PIE. Pie makes everything better *nodnod*

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES DO IT. I totally can't wait to do mine. XD I'll be printing mine off lulu--if you sign up for their emails they give awesome discounts all the time!

      YESSSSSS. IKR. it's like so. much. food. xD PIES YES. apple pie--oohhhhhhhhmmmm. xD

      Delete
  7. I think I'm about to just fall down and break apart. I have no idea how I'm going to finish NaNo, but I am determined to get over this writing slump I'm in.
    I'm amazed that you have 75k in your book! That is amazing. I have never written anything that big before.
    So cool you and Hannah got to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO DONT YOU CAN DO THIS OKAY *slaps you into writing* COME ON GET UP YOU CAN CRUSH THIS

      ikr it's actually sort of mind boggling considering the only other thing I have written before is like...48k so I'm really excited xD

      Delete
  8. Okay, first off, the photos on your blog are always goals. SO PWETTY. <3

    AHHHH, YOUR BOOK IS GETTING SO LONG! Mine is also really long now...nearly 78k actually. O.O Annnnnd I still think I might be writing at least 10 to 20k more. *dies*

    I THINK WE'VE BASICALLY ESTABLISHED THAT THE CELEBRATORY HACKING POST IS THE BEST THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET. (Also, you guys are like the bestest people on the planet so I mean. <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRL!! EEP. <3

      IKR ITS REALLY INSANE AH YOU ARE LIKE 4K AHEAD. *glares* hahahaa. ikr I have a lottt more to write still.

      UM YES TOTALLY ALLLLL THE GIF'S OKAY. PERFECTION. xD

      Delete
  9. I'm TOTALLY ready for Thanksgiving!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! It's so neat that your writing a book with a cover and all! Yay for 75k!

    ReplyDelete

*waves* hey there! thanks so much for commenting - just please remember to keep it clean <33

hello there fellow human. i'm sarah - the introverted extrovert. just a teenage girl who apparently likes to embarrass herself {as you will see here}

Popular Posts

followers

i'm also on...

nanowrimo: sare meg

camp nanowrimo: sare meg

pinterest: sarah margaret

google+: sarah margaret

all images taken by me. credit to internet for GIF's. template off etsy - altered by me. please do not steal. thanks!